Why become a member? Read more... ×
Basschat podcast: Episode 3 Read more... ×

Selling my beloved Mesa. It just got too many options for me :) )  Had to fix one foot (see pictures) otherwise the amp is in perfect condition! Comes with Bag and Cable.

I also got the Orginal Mesa-Footswitch (for muting) if required ...

I' m  looking for an ESP Vintage 4 in Vintage White! Who knows, maybe we could trade?

IMG_9128.thumb.PNG.81a79e9040bd634bd071e4762fff2808.PNG

IMG_9131.JPG

IMG_9132.JPG

IMG_9133.JPG

IMG_9134.JPG

IMG_9135.JPG

IMG_9136.JPG

IMG_9129.JPG

IMG_9130.JPG

Edited by SeTomTom
Sold elsewhere

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By itsmedunc
      £1600 for the RCF's and £2000 for the BF FR800's.
      RCF 745 -
      Not sure about this sale but I'll see what happens. These are RCF MKll's I have been reliably informed. Reading on the net leads me to believe there are no MKlll's and they went straight from 2's to 4's? 
      UPDATE - RCF replied to an email I sent them this morning. Quite an interesting read really. According to them we are all mis-informed about the 754 model numbers! There were no MK2 or Mk3's. Straight from the original to MK4! Confusing stuff...
      Dear Duncan, 
       the speaker QBQP02188 has been manufactured in February 2016;
      it is the ART ART745-A 230V (the generation before MK4, thre were no MK2 or MK3 of the ART 745-A)
       Hope it helps
      thanks and regards

Customer Service
      RCF S.p.A.
      Via Raffaello, 13 - 42124 Reggio Emilia - Italy
      Tel. +39 0522 274 411 - Fax: +39 0522 232 428
      www.rcfaudio.com
        I bought them the from another BC'er (Geddys Nose) a while back and literally have not been used in any form of anger. He bought them but bought an Evox 12 rig not long after and so didn't use them either. Fantastic piece of kit and in great condition.. Read any review or just search on here. Great condition. You don't even have to take them out of the covers to gig them!
      Barefaced -
      Barefaced FR800's which I bought brand new about 18 months ago. Hardly used in that time. Both in great condition.
      Whichever pair sell first, I'll keep the other. May PX with cash my way. Fender VI, Basses, guitars, audio interface, field recorder, macbook  etc etc. Just try me.
      Reason for sale is - I'm tired of being the PA bloke / bass player and they are not being used enough to justify having both pairs.
      Will get some better pics when I can make a bit more space to get at them!

• By SeTomTom
      Up for sale is my Mesa D-800+ incl. five Pedals

Bought the amp 2016 from Thomann in Germany. Had to glue one foot (was damaged during Transport) beside that the Amp is in Top-Condition!

Comes with the following Pedals:
      Darkglass B3K V2 Neunaber Immerse Reverberator RMI-Basswitch Dual Compressor Amp-FX Fuzzpedal inkl. Poti for active Basses (to turn the Input down) Original Mesa-Muteswitch Original Gigbag is included!

• By Bora Bekiroglu
      Cabinet in superb condition, case has some rust on locks due to storage without the cab inside etc. but still intact and highly durable.
      P.S: Amp head and 2x10 are not for sale just the cab
      Pickup from B90 or can be shipped with a door to door transport service