Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD. 2004 / 05 Crafted in Japan Fender Aerodyne Non Export Jazz Bass in black.
£550

vinorange

SOLD.

Up for sale is my 2004 / 05 Non Export Made In Japan Aerodyne Jazz bass. 

Trades just added. May take a cheap Mex Jazz or Precision in exchange with cash my way.

Reduced to £550 including insured UK postage but only with a gig bag. Grab a bargain.

The non export version is rather rare and differs from the normal export Aerodynes in that it has a pick guard and has chrome hardware instead of smoked. Some say that it is exclusive to Japan because it is so good that Fender USA didn't want them exporting. This one is no exception and plays brilliantly and sounds fantastic with the combination of P and J pickups giving it plenty of bottom end thump with added snap from the jazz pickup. 

It's in great condition and benefits from a full professional set up including fret level, crown and polish, fretboard treatment with lemon oil and relief, action and intonation set up plus new strings. It’s a 34” scale, has a jazz width neck of 1.5” at the nut and weighs a very lightweight 7.5 lbs.

It has a few age related dings mainly on the bottom edge. Those have been filled with black paint so are not visible until close up. 

The bass comes with a decent Fender padded gig bag.

I'm based in Chester so it can be tried, collected, I can meet up or deliver within reasonable distance and of course will post anywhere.

Edited by vinorange
Sold
  • Like 1