Why become a member? ×

Pedals for Sale/Trade

lateralus462

Right - I'm having a bit of an fx clearout as I've stopped using them completely - I'm loving the simplicity of just the bass to amp, although I'm still using a touch of compression so a rack compressor would be an ideal trade. I'm also after jazz pickups and maybe a badass bridge, but feel free to offer anything you may have to trade - the worst I can do is say no :)

Marshall Jackhammer v good condition boxed £25 + postage
This is a guitar distortion/overdrive pedal (it has 2 switchable modes) but it works really well with bass due to the fact it has a 3 band eq (with mid sweep!!!) - doesn't really do subtle but you can get some great sounds out of this.

Ibanez PH7 Phaser - V good condition £30 + postage
Really good phaser pedal this, really easy to get a good sound will do subtle to full on extreme "swirly" sort of sounds - also handles distortion really well. Doesn't seem to suck your tone either - plus it one of the "tone lok" pedals so the controls pop up out of the unit so you can change them and then you can push them back down again so you can't accidentally change the settings with your feet while playing!!!

Behringer BLE100 Limiter/Enhancer - £10 + postage
Great pedal this. seems to be a copy of the Boss limiter at a fraction of the cost!!!

Boss ODB3 Some paint chips boxed - [b]SOLD[/b]
EHX Nano Bassballs - V good condition boxed [b]SOLD[/b]

Thanks

Chris

Edited by lateralus462

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...