Sign in to follow this  
jmlbasses

Fretless G&B Custom Shop (SOLD)
£1050

Guest Marcoelwray
1 hour ago, aguacollas said:

Dice: “Fantástico. ¿Cambios? “

Y te ofrece su bajo Amani sin trastes, lo tiene en venta. Por si quieres cambiarlo por el tuyo, @jmlbasses

Gracias.

5 hours ago, aguacollas said:

Dice: “Fantástico. ¿Cambios? “

Y te ofrece su bajo Amani sin trastes, lo tiene en venta. Por si quieres cambiarlo por el tuyo, @jmlbasses

Oh gracias!, le contesto. 

• Like 1

On 12/04/2019 at 13:03, Marcoelwray said:

Outstanding! No trades? (My Amani 5 Fretless)

Thank you Marcoelwray but I need the money and if I changed it, it would not be for another fretless one.

Best regards

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CalDeep
      NOW £550 

Hey! 

Up is my Breedlove fretless acoustic. I got this as part of some demo stock from Breedlove from Drew at GBBL. As such the case is in used condition but I have gigged this bass a total of 4 times in the 4 years Ive had it, its been used lightly at home other than those gigs, the bass itself is mint. This is now discounted and has been replaced by a cheaper model. It sounds utterly beautiful and is really rewarding to play. Unlike most acoustic basses its long scale so is quite a big beast! It has a really clever side sound hole too for tuning. Ive only played one acoustic that I preferred to this and it was £2500. I am happy to string this with D'addario Phosphor Bronze strings before sale if you don't dig the muted sound of the tapewounds. I also have some spare uncut nuts and saddles if you want to set it up differently. RRP At time of purchase was £1200. The newer models are currently £1049 on google. 
      I am heading to NAMM and have an Alpher on the way so need the cash. If circumstances were different honestly, I'd keep it just to have it. 
      Based Liverpool but travel around quite a bit. Im also happy to ship as the case is rock solid. 

Heres a video of one being played much better than Ive ever played it. It is currently strung with Rotosound Nylon Tapewounds like the video. 

• By lowregisterhead
      For sale is a Steinberger Spirit XT-25 fretless. I bought this on eBay a while ago, a bit of a spur-of-the-moment purchase. It's actually a really playable bass with a great range of tones, but I slightly overestimated my abilities on fretless, so it hasn't had a great deal of use! I know they say you should persevere with these things, but I'm getting old and cantankerous, and I'm looking for the path of least resistance these days...
      I can't seem to find a new fretless version of this bass online, and it's not listed on Steinberger's website as a option, so the fretless fingerboard must have been added later. If so, whoever did the work made a very nice job of it. The neck-edge dots are on the fret positions.
      It's in good used condition (see photos) with a lovely rosewood fingerboard, and everything works. It plays beautifully, and sounds great. Comes complete with its gig bag. The price is £275 £250 £225 £200! including shipping within the UK. Bargain!!

• By jmlbasses
      I sell handmade bass by Umut Dal in Belgium very little used outside the home smoke free. No dings, Condition as new.
      Price Reduced 2.000€
      34" Scale
      Walnut Body
      Maple and purple heart Neck
      Purple heart Fretboard
      Finger ramp
      24 small frets
      Safran Pickups
      Passive Pre-amp (Vol. Switch selector. Tone)
      Safran Bridge with bone saddles 18mm
      Shellac finish

• By tomika
      Custom Fodera Emperor 5 strings Fretless Bolt-On for Sale or Trade.
      Myrtle Flame topwood. Alder Body. Seymours and Pope preamp. Born in December 2016.
      PRICE DROP: £6400
      Custom:
      Selected Myrtle Top.
      Purplehart position lines.
      Thin and fast neck.
      MOP dots with Tulips at 12th and 24th frets.
      The Bridge Pickup interior Coil is 60's position.
      3 Way Switch to toggle between outside single, inside single, and dual coil modes.

The instrument in very good condition! I used few gigs only. A little bump on the lower part, see picture.
      With Fodera Hard Case.
      This beauty in Budapest.

If you have any Question, please write me!
      Cheers! Tamas

Trade: Old Fender Jazz

• By Basilpea
      Selling this lovely Corvette Pro Series 5 String Fretless active/passive bass as the string Selling this lovely Corvette Pro Series 5 String Fretless active/passive bass as the string spacing is not ideal for me (16.5mm) .  Very good condition apart from a couple of dings on the inside of the the upper & lower horns (see photos).  Plays really well.    Will post to UK address or discount for collection of £30.
      Ash body  Ovankol neck  Wenge f/b MEC pickups MEC two band eq Warwick bridge and tuners Weight 4.3kg/9lb 8oz Ovangkol neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 4 laminations Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard (fretless) Just-A-Nut III  Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Swamp Ash body  Pickups: Active MEC ;Dynamic Correction; J/J pickups  Electronics: active MEC J/J pickups with active MEC 2-way electronics  Pot layout: Active: Volume / balance / treble/bass stacked  spaci