Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Fender Geddy Lee Jazz bass.
£750

vinorange

Up for grabs is my superb 1998 Fender Geddy Lee Jazz bass, crafted in Japan and in condition belying its 20 years.

Purportedly from an era when these basses were a touch better than later Geddy Lee reissues (USA model excepted), this plays brilliantly and sounds superb.

Equipped with badass bridge, bound one piece maple neck with black block inlays and a width at the nut of about 38mm, USA vintage pickups, cloth wired with cts pots, vintage open gear tuners and is of course finished in classic black (I don’t think they should anything other than black). It has one minor ding which I’ve tried to capture in pic 8 but it’s been filled with black fender nitro touch up so can barely be seen. It’s had a recent set up with new Ernie Ball slinkys.

It weighs in at about 9lbs, has schaller strap buttons on (originals with it too) and comes with a gator case.

Will post anywhere. Price includes insured UK shipping. Will ship abroad but will be a bit more. Based in Cheshire so can deliver or meet up within a 50 mile radius of Chester.

Edited by vinorange
Sold

• MB1 locked this topic