• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS loads of bass, guitar, keys and studio gear

jensenmann

Spector 4string Bass, blue, Kramer era (mid 80s) + Gigbag 1200€
Squier Precisionbass JV Series with activelectronic 750€
2x12“ Basscab EV12L loaded (400W, 4Ohm) 250€
JBL Guitarcab 1x12“ Eminence (100W, 8Ohm) 120€
Klemt-Echolette B40N optically in bad shape, technically perfect (recently recapped, Siemens/Telefunken tubes) 250€
Marshall 9000 Series Guitarpoweramp 2x50W 400€
ANT 2HE rack filled with Neumann U473, Neumann PE EQ, Neumann W491B + 2x W491A, Filtek Mk4, wiring, all necessary transformers +PSU, plug and play 1900€
2x Drawmer M500 Dynamikprozessor (Compressor + Limiter + Gate + Expander, midi controllable/programmable!) ea 280€
Rebis Rack filled with 10x Gate, 2x Deesser 400€
Schoeps CM060 (cardioid) +PSU 400€
AKG D190 100€

don´t hesitate to send me offers to jens_schwemin at web.de
please add "basschat sale" in the header to avoid getting spammed.

Everything can be checked at my house (which is a kind of ridiculous statement when posting in a british forum - I´m located in Germany). Pickup of sensitive gear is preferred but shipping worldwide is ok on buyers risk. Buyer pays actual shipping costs. Shipping risk is buyers risk!!!

cheers
Jens

Edited by jensenmann

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='343607' date='Dec 2 2008, 11:25 PM']That's a hell of a list, Jens!

Shame the £ / € is so disastrous at the moment - I'm looking for a Shure Beta 52 at the moment but €130 is almost as much as a new one in the UK.

Good luck with your sales.[/quote]

Thanks, mate

This gear served me very well over the last years. Unfortunately I have to downscale because I´m about to buy a house for my family. The upcoming bills are making me a little nervous so I try to get a small polster (sp?) before I get enslaved by my bank.

Don´t remind me how much I paid for the Beta52 and how much I get now. It´s even worse with the other stuff. A lot of my gear has been bought new so guess how I´m feeling about todays used gear prices. Though a lot of people laugh about this old gear (they don´t know better) you can make records with it. Well, I did. A 1980 Mercedes cabriolet is still a Mercedes in 2008. It needs more TLC but you still can have fun with it. (advertisement mode off) :)

cheers
Jens

• 4 months later...

[quote name='mylesgm' post='462650' date='Apr 15 2009, 05:08 AM']hi, Do you still have the MV692+m70's for sale?

Myles[/quote]

Hi Myles
They are still available. You could chose between a black or a nickel pair. Both are engraved with former east-german broadcast signature. They are converted to phantom power by Mr Thiersch who also matched the amplifiers (he really did it - not the ebay type of shittalking about consecutive or close serial# which have nothing to do with matching the specs to the same performance). M70 capsules are the SDC nickel capsules.
drop me a pm with your email for pictures

cheers
Jens

• 4 months later...