Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender CS Pino Palladino Relic P Bass 2010 ON HOLD PENDING
£2750

johnbiffa

Greetings

I have decided that I am a Jazz player at heart and having acquired a CS 60 RI this sits in my studio and never goes to gigs so it should be played !

It is  2010 Fender Custom Shop Pino Palladino Signature Precision Bass, (which has hardly been played) and is in stunning original condition. Obviously as a Fender Custom Shop relic'd guitar it looks great and I have not added any  additional dings, scratches or damage of any kind.

The neck and action are superb and I find it light for a P-bass. 

It has been professionally set up with Thomastik-Infeld Flatwound strings and plays and sounds incredible. It has only seen a few gig with me and has spent most of its life in its original Custom Shop G&G tweed hard case. In the  case there is the  original Fender 60s leather strap and the all important Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity.

As everyone knows these rarely come up for sale and are now ridiculously expensive new with a significant wait of over 8 months I believe and are not discounted.

There are a lot of pics so you can really get a good look and it is worth the effort. 

Price is £2750 and I am in Yorkshire but regularly in NE or on the A1/M1 corridor for a free delivery !

Welcome to try with my Aguilar rig just send me a message

Not interested in any trades unless it is an early 60's Gibson EB3 in cherry

Cheers!

pinobass_1.jpg

pinobass_15.jpg

pinobass_2.jpg

pinobass_20.jpg

pinobass_16.jpg

pinobass_7.jpg

pinobass_4.jpg

pinobass_13.jpg

pinobass_21.jpg