11.jpg

07.jpg

10.jpg

06.jpg

12.jpg

02.jpg

Edited by mustafunk1
Sold, can we close ? Thank you

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fionn
      Factory-Fretless Aria Pro II SB-900, made in 1981 at Matsumoku, Japan.
      The SB-900 (alongside the active, single-pickup SB1000) was one of Aria's top-of-the-line Matsumoku SB’s. Passive, with twin MB-II pickups. Each pickup has its own stacked volume/tone pot, and a phase switch which shifts its pickup from "parallel" to "in-series" mode. There is also a 3-way pickup selector switch, so the range of available sounds is HUGE. It's a highly versatile bass. The body is made from ash, the neck is quarter-sawn maple with walnut stringers, and the fingerboard is rosewood. This is an unmodified lined factory fretless. Quality is all over this bass. It’s an absolute joy to play. A true player’s instrument. It’s set up nice and low, for the classic ‘mwah’.

She's a beauty, and in great condition for her vintage. Structurally perfect, with only some very minor surface dings/ cosmetic marks ... just a light patina of use, and very good for a 37 year old bass. The fingerboard is flawless, with no buzzes nor dead spots whatsoever. The neck is straight and the truss-rod does exactly what it should. The bass is all-original with the exception of one of the phase switches (replaced with a like-for-like part). It’s currently strung with a relatively new set of Fender 9050CL flatwounds.
      The bass is in Fife, Scotland. I can meet within reasonable distance, or courier at the buyer’s expense. I know the importance of bomb-proof packing, so all good.
      Trades ... I’m currently on the hunt for another Warwick. Try me 🙂

• By Fionn
      This model is most commonly known as SB-ELT, although it also went by the name SB-RSZ, after Rudy Sarzo’s endorsement of the instrument. These were made in Japan, most likely at Tokai Gakki (possibly Fujigen) from 1987-1990, and were Aria’s top-of-the-line post-Matsumoku SB’s.
      The bass is very versatile, with a wide array of tonal options. Passive, twin humbucking MB-V pickups, with a volume control and phase switch (parallel/ series) for each pickup, and a single tone control. The body is made from sen ash, the neck is maple/ walnut, and the fingerboard is rosewood. Brass nut and bridge. Original fitted hardcase is included.
      There are no issues whatsoever with the bass, with everything working as it should. There are a few surface marks, as might be expected, and the gold hardware has become a bit vintage-looking, but it’s in wonderful condition for an instrument of its age, and it plays beautifully. The board is lovely, and the action nice and low with plenty ‘mwah’ on tap. It’s currently strung with a nice set of mature flat-wounds (of unknown origin). This is not a factory fretless, although the modification has been performed flawlessly. The fretline markers appear to be maple veneer.
      The bass is in Fife, Scotland. I could meet within reasonable distance, or I’m willing to courier at the buyer’s expense. I know the importance of bomb-proof packaging, so all good.
      Trades ... I’m currently on the hunt for another Warwick. Try me 🙂

• By Mister RLP
      Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass Fretless, 3-Tone Sunburst
      £180 including UK delivery 
      Really good starter fretless. Ideal to see if fretless is right for you. This Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass Fretless, 3-Tone Sunburst was bought new from GAK in February 2017. It is in mint condition and has a really lovely finish. Never been gigged. Just played at home. Smoke free house. Currently strung with D’Addario black tapewound strings but I can put Fender nickel roundwounds on if you would like - just put on Flea bass (strings not gigged). For more details please see:
      https://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Squier-Vintage-Modified-Precision-Bass-Fretless-3-Tone-Sunburst/2C2Y#full-des
      £180 including delivery (Parcelforce Express 48) within the UK. Happy with either Paypal or bank transfer. More than happy if you want to pop round to try. I’m just outside of Brighton. 

• By TAzMilitello
      FOR SALE this awesome Godin A5 Ultra SA Natural SG Fretless EN. Original bag included.
      LAST PRICE DROP TO 1000€ = (about 900 GBP) SHIP COSTS EXCLUDED!
      Great aesthetic conditions (4/5), perfect functional conditions (5/5)!
      Great possibility and convenience of having a magnetic (like Jaco) sound and a very deep and truthful like double bass (Piezo) acoustic sound.
      Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.
      - Interested in acoustic 5/6 string bass, fretted or fretless: for example, Furch B62-SW-5.
      - Interested in fretless solid-body 5/6 strings bass with 16/16.5 mm max strings space), also short scales (33"/32" /30") 😉
      Tests of this bass here:

The new semi-acoustic bass of the Godin house has various sound possibilities. Thanks to the piezo pickup with the single transducers for each bridge saddle and with dedicated preamp on the body, the Low Profile Lace Sensor magnetic pickup with side volume and tone controls and 13-pin midi bass with integrated controller. Separate outputs Magnetic (passive), Magnetic + Piezo selectable (Active), and the famous 13 pin (like the GK-3B but with piezo bridge) with its dedicated controller for access to the computer and the synth. And anti-feedback system.
      Specifications:
      Rock Maple neck
      Fretless Ebony keyboard
      Radius of the keyboard: 16 "
      Scale: 34 "
      1 13/16 "deep to the nut
      2-rooms Silver Leaf in maple to the body
      Solid spruce top
      Lace Sensor Slim Low Profile magnetic pickup
      Volume control and lateral tone for the magnetic pickup
      Saddles custom Godin Transducers and custom preamp 3 band with blend (Magnetic / Piezo)
      Midi 13 pin + controller and effect level
      Natural Semi-Gloss finish
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including anti shock packaging):
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)  
      Feedback and photos here: 

• By TorVic
      Traded
      Bass is located in The Hague, NL (my feedback history since 2012: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/280308-feedback-for-torvic/?page=3
      De Gier Origin from 2013 https://www.degierguitars.com/portfolio-items/origin-white/?portfolioCats=41 
      - Previous owner had it professionally de-fretted by Rüdiger Ziesemann (BassLine) and lined with maple veneers
      Spec: 
      Body Abachi (light and resonant  - weight = 3.5kg) 34 scale scale, 24 frets C-profile, maple neck with rosewood fingerboard Nut width - 41mm  Pickups: Northstrand Big Splits Aguilar 3-band electronics Hipshot ultralight tuners Controls - pan - vol push/pull active passive - bass - mid - treble Custom De Gier / ETS Bridge New set of Thomastik Infeld flatwound strings (43, 56, 70, 100) - Bass is is excellent condition - only one small ding at the back of the body near the neck joint. 
      - Original price of the bass was 2595 eur / ~ 2325 gbp