11.jpg

07.jpg

10.jpg

06.jpg

12.jpg

02.jpg

Edited by mustafunk1
Sold, can we close ? Thank you

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By samuelcroberts
      Lowdown Basses custom 6 string fretless for sale. Lowdown basses are built by Chicago bassist/luthier Tim Seisser, who is a small but fantastic bass builder based in the US. I've owned this bass for over a year and have gigged it a lot, but just don't quite get on with it how I thought I would. Beautifully made, plays great, sounds great, looks great, but my requirements have changed somewhat for several reasons.
      This bass is based on the 'catacomb' design that Skjold basses use a lot. It has a multi-layer body - top and back are solid, centre piece is solid but thin-ish, largest layers are heavily chambered. This creates a middle ground sound between solid body and hollow. Essentially a heavily chambered body, but done so with a solid central core. More details on the Lowdown site: http://www.lowdownbass.net/custom-series-sold/qqrk2ppsmg8uattu5gsd7r89sd741h
      There are a few signs of wear - the top of the body near the back (see pics) has a couple of dings in. Purely cosmetic, but they are there.
      Also a note on the one piece ramp/pickup cover - this originally had a 4 black screws with small heads. These weren't quite up to the job and were pulling on the wood layers of the ramp so I replaced them with larger headed screws and nylon washers on top and underside. This doesn't look as beautiful as it could do, but can easily be altered. This was just my originally fix and I never found reason to change it. Functions absolutely perfectly.
      Controls are: Vol/pickup blend, passive tone w/ pull to engage passive mode (passive tone is in parallel and can be used in active or passive mode), Mid boost/cut with freq. selector, treble/bass stack cut/boost. Mini toggle switches turn on/off 'turbo' mode on the Nordstrand Fat Stacks. Not 100% what this is, but it makes it a bit louder, fatter and noisier! Nordstrand say 'This will result in a meaner version of the large tone these pickups deliver — albeit with 60 cycle noise that single coils inherently posses.
      Looking for £1700 ono all things considered, but open to offers. Will provide a Mono vertigo gig bag with bass. Based in Birmingham if you would like to come a give it a blast. Can ship fully insured at buyers expense, but would prefer collection. Can arrange meeting half way etc. if necessary. A lovely bass that deserves more use!
      I will consider trades (with a bit of cash either way) for something like a Rob Allen Mouse or similar, possibly a nice jazz or other fretless. Also willing to trade for quality EUB (BSX Allegro etc.). Willing to listen to offers, but sensible ones please.
      Thanks for looking!
      SOUNDS:
      Specs:
      - 33" scale 6-string fretless bass
      - 17mm string spacing
      - Figured Myrtle top
      - Black Accent Veneer
      - Multi Layered thick body w/Chambered Butternut core pieces
      - 3 pc center body laminate of Walnut/Bloodwood/Walnut
      - Figured Claro Walnut back
      - Bolt-on one piece Quartersawn maple neck
      - Gabon Ebony fingerboard with 24 Bloodwood lines, 16" radius
      - One piece Bloodwood top Ramp/Pickup cover with Butternut base and Walnut/Bloodwood accent layers
      - Nordstrand Fat Stacks with Single Coil/Hum Canceling Stack tap switches
      - John East U Retro Preamp. Bloodwood cavity cover
      - Hipshot A Bridge and Ultralite Tuners
      - Dunlop Dual Design Straplocks
      - Ebony nut
      Originally strung with TI flats, but have been using DR Sunbeams on it for a while. Both sound good and obviously offer their own voice. Bass isn't particularly light or heavy - will weigh if you want!

• By TorVic
      *Price drop* GBP 1899 (including shipping by registered courier ) 
      Zon Sonus Special with numerous extras (listed below) In excellent condition. Will ship in a generic hard-case from The Hague, NL. (My feedback history: http://basschat.co.uk/user/17989-torvic/)Spec: http://www.zonguitars.com/zonguitars/sonusspecial4.html
      Body
      Material: Two-piece select swamp ash core with bookmatched Bubinga top.
      Finish: Flat satin (gloss available at extra charge)
      Color: Natural. 
      Neck 
      Type: Composite, bolt-on design 
      Scale length: 34" 
      Finish: Flat urethane
      Fingerboard: Phenowood w/side dot markers
      Radius: 12"
      Nut: Graphite
      Frets/size: 24/medium 
      Width at nut: 1.532" 
      Width at 24th fret: 2.437" 
      Electronics
      Type: ZB2 active system by Bartolini. 
      Functions: Master volume, pickup blend and stacked bass/treble control. Boost/cut +/15dB.
      Power requirements: Single 9-volt battery 
      Life expectancy: 2500 hours of continuous use.
      Pickup 
      Make: Exclusively designed for Zon by Bartolini.
      Type: Neck: narrow aperture, passive, linear single coil design. JB style shell. 
      Bridge: narrow aperture, passive, linear single coil design. JB style shell.
      Hardware
      Bridge: ZON. Machined brass.
      String spacIng .750"/19mm (string-to-string center)
      Tuners: Gotoh GB-7
      Finish: Chrome
      * Extra options: http://www.zonguitars.com/zonguitars/bassbuilder/index_ss4ss5ss6.htm
      Clear gloss  $475 Fretless with lines $150 Black hardware $175 Hipshot Bass Xtender $200 EQ Midrange w/3-pos Switch $150 Total $6695

• By TAzMilitello
      FOR SALE this awesome Godin A5 Ultra SA Natural SG Fretless EN. Original bag included.
      LAST PRICE DROP TO 1100€ = (about 990 GBP) SHIP COSTS EXCLUDED!
      Great aesthetic conditions (4/5), perfect functional conditions (5/5)!
      I sell because I bought a fretless solid body + 5 strings double bass. Great possibility and convenience of having a magnetic (like Jaco) sound and a very deep and truthful like double bass (Piezo) acoustic sound.
      Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.
      I am NOT INTERESTED IN EXCHANGES/PERMUTS. Thank you! 😉
      Tests of this bass here:

The new semi-acoustic bass of the Godin house has various sound possibilities. Thanks to the piezo pickup with the single transducers for each bridge saddle and with dedicated preamp on the body, the Low Profile Lace Sensor magnetic pickup with side volume and tone controls and 13-pin midi bass with integrated controller. Separate outputs Magnetic (passive), Magnetic + Piezo selectable (Active), and the famous 13 pin (like the GK-3B but with piezo bridge) with its dedicated controller for access to the computer and the synth. And anti-feedback system.
      Specifications:
      Rock Maple neck
      Fretless Ebony keyboard
      Radius of the keyboard: 16 "
      Scale: 34 "
      1 13/16 "deep to the nut
      2-rooms Silver Leaf in maple to the body
      Solid spruce top
      Lace Sensor Slim Low Profile magnetic pickup
      Volume control and lateral tone for the magnetic pickup
      Saddles custom Godin Transducers and custom preamp 3 band with blend (Magnetic / Piezo)
      Midi 13 pin + controller and effect level
      Natural Semi-Gloss finish
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including anti shock packaging):
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)  
      Feedback and photos here: 

• By pbat
      Body: WALNUT
      Top: Poplar Burl
      Matching Headstock
      Neck: Neck through  5 pieces Maple and Wenge
      Fingerboard: Ebony 35’’, 24 frets 
      Bridge: Jerzy Drozd fully adjustable from17.87mm to 19.50mm string spacing
      PU’s: Two Jerzy Drozd JeD Xs split single coil hum canceled with ebony cover
       Electronics: Aguillar OBP3, 3 bands with mediums frequency switch selector 
       Weight:3,9kg
      It has a distinct tone (full but very articulate). Great versatility by combining Pu's with OBP3. Tons of attack and clarity in the notes in any area of the fingerboard (it is perfectly intuned).
      It includes a JD soft case.
      The audio is from this bass. The one on the video, of course, is not the one for sale.

• By Timjoris
      Hi,
      Bought this defretted early-mid eighties Tokai jazz a while ago from an other Baschatter. Bought this to see if fretless is something for me, and I am pretty sure now it's not... Claims were made by the previous owners that this bass can stand proudly next to the Fender Jaco custom shop model. Although I never tried them, this is probably exaggerated.  Buy this bass if you want to dip your toes into fretless water and don't want to spend a fortune. I had the nut replaced and cleaned the bass up. The fret markers on the fingerboard in the upper register are a bit untidy, but not noticeable in playing position.
      Happy to post at buyers expense.
      Let me know if any questions,

Thanks!