Why become a member? ×

1995 Musicman Stingray 3-band EQ £625
£625

Jonse

Great, players-grade Stingray available. Bought this a few months ago off ebay from a lovely fella in Southend, not sure if he's on here? However, I've never quite take to it.

Body has dings (hard to photograph on a white bass) but in true Stingray fashion it's solid as a rock. Impressively loud and dynamic active electronics too. 

Bass is comfortable to wear and play. Weighs about 4.2kgs so not too bad with a decent strap. Thick, smooth satin neck that fits well in the hand. Figuring isn't too bad on the eye either. 

It doesn't have it's original nut, it currently has a graphtech nut fit for a P-bass which does the job and gets a comfortable action, but this isn't an exact fit. I've tried to photograph this as best as possible. The previous owner had a brass nut made for it (also included) but I thought the graphtech nut was a little better fit. The bass deserves to be sent off and have a nut built for it (£50 of work?) but I've been happy with its current set up. It's never been my number one bass so this was never a priority. 

Comes with a choice of 3 pickguards: the red one, white (original) and a white pearl. 

Think this is the cheapest Californian Ray anywhere! 

No trades thanks, need the cash for future bass purchases.

Any trial welcome, I'm in Leicester. Could potentially ship although I have no case for this but I do have suitable boxes and plenty of packing material. I estimate £20 shipping to mainland UK but please message me about this. I'm also willing to drive reasonable distances for a little petrol money. 

Thanks all. 

IMG_20180520_095529.jpg

IMG_20180520_095538.jpg

IMG_20180520_095546.jpg

IMG_20180520_095602.jpg

IMG_20180520_095609.jpg

IMG_20180520_101534.jpg

IMG_20180520_101547.jpg

Edited by Jonse