Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Several FX
£330

HazBeen

My Line6 Helilx HX has replaced a few bits and bobs and I have some bits spare so trying to find them a new home. Sharp prices for quick sales.

TC Corona Chorus+ - this is the limited edition black version of the Corona with the Tri Chorus setting - in very good nick. Great chorus, looking for £65 shipped. 

Hotone XTomp, incredible full metal DSP pedal that can be anything from an EQ to a filter to a Noisegate pedal. In used but very good condition, comes with box and all original content. You upload fx to the XTomp via an app on your phone. Great pedal if you have limited space and want several pedals in one. I found it vastly superior and easier to control than the Zoom equivalent (but for the price the Zoom is awesome). £120 shipped

Korg Mini Kaoss Pad 2, excellent fx processor that you can use for bass, voice etc. In excellent condition, comes with EU adapter and with box. £60 shipped

Rolls PM351 Personal Monitor, great bit of kit that can be used to mix/monitor voice, instrument and line. In used but good nick, comes with 15v EU adapter. £60 shipped

XVive ABY pedal, no nonsense pedal switcher in mini size. Used condition. I used it to switch between basses. £25 shipped 

Open to partial trades against: Bass Distortion pedals (not OD or Fuzz), Octavers, Compressors.