Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Laney TT 20 Valve Amp(Reduced to £200)
£250

Here is my excellent made in England Laney TT 20 all valve amp head and cab.  It is an excellent little amp with a choice of 5 or 20 watts which makes it ideal for home or gigs.  It's loud and sounds really good.  The amp has an attenuator so you can choose 5 or 20 watts. It also has a Bright and Modern switch and hot and normal inputs making this a very versatile amp. The cab has a really nice H & H 12" speaker in it and it sounds lovely.  The head was re-valved, biased and serviced last year and hasn't left the house since, it has very light use.  It used to belong to a professional guitar player and he had the grill materials changed to the current gold colour to make it look retro and it certainly does the job.  All in all it's a really good quality amp that looks and sounds great but I'm a bass player and I hardly use it. There are some small nicks in the tolex but nothing of any significance.

I live near Northampton and you are more than welcome to come and try it.  I would prefer collection as it's quite heavy.

I would like £250 or near offer please and I don't want any trades.

Thanks for looking

Mike

Laney TT 20 x 2 001.JPG

Laney TT 20 x 2 002.JPG

Laney TT 20 x 2 003.JPG

Laney TT 20 x 2 004.JPG

Edited by Pestie

• Josh locked this topic