Why become a member? ×

GK Gallien Krueger Neo 112 lightweight cab
£200

Hi everyone,

I went to Australia 3 years ago on a bit of a whim and decided to stay.. unfortunately a lot of my equipment just isn’t worth paying the shipping to get sent over to me, and my parents are threatening to throw it away, so with the deepest regret it’s for sale.

If you dig deep enough I should have some feedback from previous sales I made on this forum many years ago.

All the equipment is available for pickup at my parents house in Sunderland UK. I came back at Christmas and tested everything to make sure it works, however as my parent don’t know much about guitars please check that things are still working when you come to pick up an item.

I am putting everything in individual adverts to make things simple.

This advert is for my GK Neo 112 cab. This was part of my rig which I used for all small to medium sized gigs. The special neo speakers make it much lighter than normal speaker cabs.

I often used to pair it with one of the lightweight GK MB bass heads and it used to make gigging life so easy, I could put my bass on my back, and easily carry the head and cab all in one go.

the cab comes with a custom made cover which has cutouts that give you access to the carry handles when the cover is on.

I believe this is an 8 Ohm cab.

Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Cheers Jon

4477B8A2-EAB0-4BF1-ADEF-478B1BEE3585.jpeg

70E79391-556F-4D47-9A39-E8222F322318.jpeg

0B50B92C-F147-4823-874B-4A3C463ABDF6.jpeg

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...