Why become a member? ×

Sold/Withdrawn - GK MB150S combo (w/d) & MBX112 cab (sold)
£450

Larry_M

Update: Cab sold. Combo still available £300.

And another update - will ship: This was collection only from London.  I've now found a good original GK box and the combo & bag are all packaged up nicely. Will ship with DPD to mainland UK for an extra £20.

I’ve been buying some gear (from BC sellers) and so something now has to go.

GK MB150S-III combo, with Warwick rockbag to fit (£300) and GK MBX112 cab (£150).

I bought both of these new, combo in 2008 from GAK and the cab in 2012 from Thomann.  Both have been gigged and have a few scuff marks on the tops.  There is a little bit of wear on the handles but certainly still as strong as they ever were.

I haven’t used the combo much in recent years and some of the pots/knobs are a bit crackly when turned, but I think that’s just dust. 

No problems at all with the cab.

Pics below.  (The bag in pics went with the cab. I’ve got another bag for it - same except bit better (has carry handles and shoulder strap) and bit worse (a few inches of stitching torn, though still fine)).

Collection only.  - I’m in London (near Brixton).  Or as per update above, will ship for £20. Happy to meet somewhere on tube/rail within London zones 1-6.  I also get up to York a bit so that could also be an option for an extra £20. 

Open to trades for Barefaced One10 (silver cloth) or an acoustic guitar.

MB150S bag.JPG

MB150S front all.JPG

MB150S in bag.JPG

MBX112 front all.JPG

MBX112 top all.JPG

MBX112 top handle.JPG

Edited by Larry_M
Cab sold. Will now ship combo. Withdrawn combo.