Why become a member? ×

American fender jazz standard 2009 plus fender hard case (£650!!) SOLD! Please remove
£650

Kellboy

Bought middle of last year and simply is not getting played.and need to free up cash for a bike build.   I've had it all adjusted proffesionally and currently has some light gauge strings for slap. Its in very good condition with the only exception being a glue mark on on inside of neck side strap nut. After contacting the original seller he assured me he does this with all his guitars to stop them working loose. Unfortunately the glue run out the hole. I've added a photo of this which makes it look way worse then it is. I didn't notice it was there for months. Its clear that it has never worked loose or fallen out. Other then that condition is very good and this reflects in the price I'm asking.

No trades

Can post via Parceforce for extra £40.

Based on South wales 20 minutes out of Cardiff -Pontypridd area.

Thanks for looking,

bass 1.jpg

bass 2.jpg

bass 3.jpg

bass 4.jpg

bass 7.jpg

Edited by Kellboy
  • Like 1

Had some promising offers but still no sale. Price I'm asking for a proper American made jazz that I payed to have set up adjusted and fret dressed is bonkers. The fender hardcase is in excellent nick.  This is an absolute bargain. And I only wish one had been this cheap when I bought it!