Andymac

SOLD! *SOLD* Euphonic Audio wizzy 12 Cab £175 ono
£750

Hey there

Here we have for sale is a Euphonic Audio wizzy 12 Cab ( with 1 speakon cable). 

This is an excellent  lightweight cab which I have mainly used for mostly upright bass but some electric bass gigs. It is in great condition ( the odd cosmetic scratch/scrape aside). 

There is loads of info regarding specs etc online ( particularly at gollihur music) but if you have any questions give me a shout. 

Cheers

Andy

2018-03-17 10.19.28.jpg

Edited by Andymac

Hi guys

It's a 4ohm cab wombatboter.

I am based in Dumfries(south west Scotland).

Oh yea. Please disregard the £750 in the title above. It's from a previous post which I can't edit out for some reason!! 🤔

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lavuta
      Antique 3/4 double bass: Tyrolean and 'blockless wonders' old basses that were made without a neck block and emanate from the Tyrol, Germany and Bohemia.
      I want to sell this beautiful Tyrol/Bohemian 3/4 double bass, which is about 200 years old. 
      Made in the region of Europe. Nice brown-yellow varnish. Recently restored and in top condition October 6 2020.
      Many instruments of this type and quality have had a particularly difficult life. 
      The original body of the double bass 4/4  the was once deliberately modified to 3/4. In my opinion for solo play, jazz and improvised music.
      This a very solid double bass and ready for playing. Visual and audio reference visit.  
      Body length 105 cm
      Rib depth 17 cm
      Upper bouts 53 cm
      Center bouts 40 cm
      Lower bouts 65 cm
      String length 103 cm
      If you have questions, please write - (The price for transport depends on the distance).                     
      Antique 3/4 double bass Tyrol/Bohemian - opened for offers.

• By d_g
      I'm selling this David Gage Realist Copperhead pickup. This is the pro standard pickup for double bass, very feedback resistant and good round sound. This one has been mounted on my spare bass so has had very little use.
      Looking for £120 posted and insured in the UK.
      Or pickup from Chessington, KT9.
      Any questions, give me a shout.
      Thanks
      Dan

• By Lavuta
      Landscape Swing Bass Elite AtelierZ
      (this base is CUB/PRO, made more than 15 years ago and limited number of pieces only).
      Double bass with removable neck
      Solid ebony fingerboard provides great tone and playability.
      Solid Spruce arched top, Flame maple curved back & maple side wood binding - Acoustic construction.
      Maple neck Bolt-on with scroll head stock, Solid ebony fingerboard 42.5", 
      Landscape original GB-2 machine heads Gotoh-Japan, D'Addario HP-610 Double Bass Light string set, 
      Maple bridge & Ebony tailpiece, Fishman USA Piezo-PU + original magnetic-PU, 
      Original blend circuit + 2-band EQ (low & Mid), 
      Fishman USA piezo pickup and magnetic pickupand master volume + blend + 2-band EQ circuit.
      Gigbag included.  Any questions please write.
      FREE SHIPPING: UK and Republic of Ireland.   For visual and audio reference visit - https://youtu.be/L8M0Jo7RX0A

• By MaSh78
      2018 Barefaced SuperCompact 1x12 bass cab.
      600w 8ohms
      Has done 11 sensible soul gigs using a Mesa d800, nice combination.
      In good condition throughout with no tears, there isn't any paint peeling and the feet are in good condition. There are a few tiny scuffs on some of the edges but nothing serious.
      This is a fantastic lightweight cab, I'm only selling as I've bought an EBS classic 500 and want a modular 4x10 to pair it with.
      Complete with original Barefaced cover.
      Collection from Stafford although I'll be happy to meet you halfway if not too far.
      Cheers, Matt

• By d_g
      I'm selling my Poller 3/4 (standard) size double bass. Really great bass for students or jazz/rockabilly. I gigged it professionally for several years before upgrading.
      It's made in Romania in the early 90s. It has been my backup bass for the last few years but I can’t justify keeping two at the moment.
      Makes a great bass for a student or an electric bass player taking up upright - I’ve gigged it and and it is very light so great for carrying around to gigs etc. I’ll include a soft case and I can probably find a spare double bass stand if you would like one too.
      Price drop to £795 and open to sensible offers and happy to chuck in the Realist for a little extra.
      I'm currently located in Surrey/Kingston so delivery/trial around the south east is possible. You are welcome to come for a socially distanced play in the garden but serious buyers only please. Any questions let me know!
      Many thanks
      Dan