Why become a member? ×

Bobby Vega doing the Larry Graham thang, and more...

alexclaber

Guest Bald Eagle

[quote name='The Funk' post='34266' date='Jul 19 2007, 06:15 PM']Good stuff. Great fingerstyle, slap and pick technique. Let that be a lesson to us all.[/quote]

My sentiments too Funk something I always try and brush up on, changing the subject did anyone check Victor Wooten 1 out WTF was that all about? I was waiting for a moment of brilliance but zilch very strange if you watch it closely i'm sure somebody got up and walked out half way through, I may have done the same :-)

Victor Wooten has a habit of making clever points about everything that I more often than not agree with, but always annoy me, he's right though, especially on the subject of ''what words do you think of when I say music'' and noone said technique, theory or even bass!

Wow! Thats a really interesting technique he has going on for doing the 'Everyday People'/'Dance to the music' groove. Really nice work with the pick and harmonics, not techniques I have heard in funk before (although I am by no means well versed in the genre)..

This reminds me is anyone seeing Sly at Lovebox today?