Gamble

*SOLD* Hughes & Kettner Warp Factor Distortion - £40 ono
£60

Hiya!

I'm selling my rather rare Hughes & Kettner Warp Factor distortion pedal, in good condition & comes with the official 13v PSU (it doesn't take batteries). It goes full on filthy and doesn't lose the bottom end thanks to the "Sub" button which makes it pretty bass friendly.

£60 £55  £40 and it's yours, I'd prefer cash on collection from Norwich (close to the airport) but I will post at the buyer's expense.

Any questions or requests for more photos please just ask.

Cheers! Matt

27653443_10156148609261514_1263405751_o.jpg

27651049_10156148609311514_2100045084_o.jpg

Edited by Gamble
Price Drop

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lowpainter
      For sale a very good distortion pedal. Separate low and high dist. and boost. High quality. Very rare, so......
      I’m simplifying my set-up and this also has to go. The pedal is in good condition and 100% functional. 
      200 pounds including postage to the UK or Europe. In original box. 

• By Marky Screen
      Radial Tonebone Classic distortion. Took this in a trade recently but realistically I'm not going to use it enough to justify keeping it.
      Good condition, velcro on the bottom.

• By DogHammer
      Now reduced to £100, and still with free delivery to a UK address.
      Source Audio Soundblox Pro - Multiwave Distortion
      Great condition, includes box and instruction manual. No power supply, this is how it came, but takes the standard 9volt.
      2 strips of velcro on the bottom as pictured. 
      Free Delivery to UK addresses. 

• By loremil
      Now £130
      Hello!
      Selling this fantastic overdrive, distortion, general tone-shaping pedal. Sounds great but need the money at the moment. Comes with velcro, purchased less than a year ago and is extremely sturdy. Pedal lights up when plugged in and the teeth of the bear light up when on!
      No trades please, collection in London or shipment at buyer's expense.
      Specs:
      Clean Boost - from 0dB to +12dB.
      Overdrive - analog wave shaping tube simulator technology.
      Distortion - Hard edge clipping circuitry.
      Mid-Scoop tone shaping control.
      Hi-Cut filter to shape edges for vintage speaker simulation.
      Pristine Redeemer buffered output.
      Buffered bypass is stock (true bypass is optional)
      Can be used as a DI to plug directly into the line-in of any sound system.
      Uses 9VDC 250mA* standard center-negative 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connector.
      Small footprint 3.1" x 4.25".

• By loremil
      [PRICE REDUCED TO £150]
      Selling this great GRBass PureDrive pedal as  it is superfluous to my needs.
      A great piece of kit, this pedal functions as a preamp, a distortion pedal, a DI, and a tuner as well! Completely made in Italy, this comes with a 5 year warranty as well.
      Collection in London or can ship at buyer's expense, no trades please.
      Here is the official description from the GRBass website:
      The Pure Drive is a decidedly versatile Preamp designed for the most demanding bass players but suitable for everyone thanks to its ease of use that allows you to always have all the characteristics of the GR sound in ultra-compact size.
      The Pure Drive is equipped with a 4 band eq with 4 selectable frequencies on the mids and deep and bright filters.
      Furthermore, it is completed by an "Overdrive" section which, with its volume and dedicated drives, will allow you to obtain light saturations up to massive distortions.
      The Pure Drive is also a professional tuner with display and a D.I.
      All the components are carefully selected to offer a top product. It is completely made in Italy and is designed and built by a bassist for bass players.