Gamble

*SOLD* Hughes & Kettner Warp Factor Distortion - £40 ono
£60

Hiya!

I'm selling my rather rare Hughes & Kettner Warp Factor distortion pedal, in good condition & comes with the official 13v PSU (it doesn't take batteries). It goes full on filthy and doesn't lose the bottom end thanks to the "Sub" button which makes it pretty bass friendly.

£60 £55  £40 and it's yours, I'd prefer cash on collection from Norwich (close to the airport) but I will post at the buyer's expense.

Any questions or requests for more photos please just ask.

Cheers! Matt

27653443_10156148609261514_1263405751_o.jpg

27651049_10156148609311514_2100045084_o.jpg

Edited by Gamble
Price Drop

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By loremil
      [PRICE REDUCED TO £140]
      Selling this great GRBass PureDrive pedal as  it is superfluous to my needs.
      A great piece of kit, this pedal functions as a preamp, a distortion pedal, a DI, and a tuner as well! Completely made in Italy, this comes with a 5 year warranty as well.
      Collection in London or can ship at buyer's expense, no trades please.
      Here is the official description from the GRBass website:
      The Pure Drive is a decidedly versatile Preamp designed for the most demanding bass players but suitable for everyone thanks to its ease of use that allows you to always have all the characteristics of the GR sound in ultra-compact size.
      The Pure Drive is equipped with a 4 band eq with 4 selectable frequencies on the mids and deep and bright filters.
      Furthermore, it is completed by an "Overdrive" section which, with its volume and dedicated drives, will allow you to obtain light saturations up to massive distortions.
      The Pure Drive is also a professional tuner with display and a D.I.
      All the components are carefully selected to offer a top product. It is completely made in Italy and is designed and built by a bassist for bass players.

• By Marky Screen
      Really nice distortion for bass and guitar, based on an OCD circuit.
      Bought this to try it out as everyone raves about the Fuzzrocious stuff.
      I had a good jam with it and it doesn't disappoint, but I've decided to move it on as it just not something I use will my current gigs, bands.
      It's decent as a low gain drive but it really excels at the mid to high gain distortion thing.
      Very little to no low end loss even when you crank the tone knob past noon and all the way CW. It just gets more toppy aggressive and articulate without the lows dropping off 
      The 2nd footswitch kicks in a healthy gain boost and gate from wherever you have  the drive knob set, roughly adding 30 to 40% more gain. The gates not sputtery at all, just cleans up all your noise when you're not playing really effectively.
      All in all I really loved the sound of this one and it needs to go to someone who will use it. Just very fat uncompressed articulate and dynamic distortion that retains you playing nuances and note definition incredibly well.
      Price includes UK postage

• By loremil
      Selling this like-new Earthquaker Devices Plumes. Used only a few times live, the pedal works perfectly and just selling as it's not the drive sound I'm after.   It's basically a high-end Tube Screamer with increased headroom (no low-end loss!), a very usable tone control, and three clipping modes (symettrical, asymmetrical, and clean boost). The footswitch is extremely quiet and has EQD's Flexi-Switch technology.   Comes with a nice EQD pedal pouch. Collection in London or shipment + shipping expenses please.   Here are the official specs:   Tech Specs   Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs Current Draw: 25 mA Input Impedance: 10 MΩ Output Impedance: 100 Ω Flexi-Switch® Technology   This device features Flexi-Switch® Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching. For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass. For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.   Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.   Power This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!

• By Mattbass97
      Darkglass Alpha Omega Ultra - £255 inc UK special delivery!
      Excellent condition, fully functional Comes with original box and materials Royal Mail Special Delivery
    • By Marky Screen
      Radial Tonebone Classic distortion. Took this in a trade recently but realistically I'm not going to use it enough to justify keeping it.
      Good condition, velcro on the bottom.