Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£330

Jimryan

Evening all,

Ive got my eye on a few bits and acquiring one would make 2 redundant, so some have to go to fund things, others are going as I don't really need them.

Easiest first - MXR M82 Bass envelope filter.  Come on, we all know how good these are. SOLD

MXR M101 Phase 90.  Classic pedal, dead simple and sounds great. SOLD

EHX Crayon.  Brilliant overdrive pedal and I personally rate it better than the soul food pedals (A/B'd them when buying). SOLD

TC Electronic Switch 3.  Foot switch to pair with the BH series of amps.  I don't use the toneprints anymore so pointless keeping hold of this.  Should have a stereo cable kicking around for this which I'll include.  Postage will be more for this compared to the others...it's somewhat heavier. WITHDRAWN...for now.

Valeton Dapper Bass.  An interesting unit this one.  Valetons answer to the flyrig.  Personally I think it's a brilliant bit of kit but selling as it doesn't get used as often as it should.  For any bass guitar stuff I take my full board and used this for upright gigs, but even then found it scarcely used.  In order from right to left you have a one knob compressor and gain/boost, then tuner, then what is basically an EHX Bassballs.  Next up I should the little amp section closely followed by their take on an OC-2, ending with a chorus.  Each effect lights up different to avidly confusion.  Also features it's own independent effects loop on the back and DI out.  Socket wise you've got - in, thru, fx send, fx return, out, DI out.  Live I was sending the out to my amp and the di to the PA.  Includes PSU.

EHX Crayon - SOLD

MXR M82 - SOLD

MXR M101 - SOLD

TC Electronic Switch 3 - WITHDRAWN

Valeton Dapper Bass - £90

Happy to post any of it.

I'M open to any trade offers, but really want an SYB-5

cheers,

James

Edited by Jimryan
SOLD, please remove