Why become a member? ×

Boss GT-1 Multi-Effects - SOLD
£135

Scooby

Brand new and still in the box - taken out to check! I bought this on a whim over Christmas because of its small footprint and range of great tones. It's a superb effects unit and does sound great. However, post-Christmas I can now see I'm not really going to get much use out of it so here it is! It comes with the Boss Mains Adaptor, which is usually sold separately. Looking for £135 plus shipping.

The Boss GT-1 is a state of the art, multi-effects pedal designed to give you unparalleled sound and exceptional portability. The Boss GT-1 takes its sounds from the top of the range Boss GT-100, giving you access to tones you'd typically expect to hear on much more expensive multi-effects processors. Boss GT-1 features standard effects like overdrive and delay, along with reverb and chorus, plus Boss's MDP technology and utility effects like guitar simulation. They've also thrown in a looper for good measure. The GT-1 is built like a tank, making it the ideal travel partner for gigs. It should slip conveniently into your travel bag. It's either battery or mains powered so you can plug in or take advantage of up to 7 hours of battery life on 4AA batteries. This guitar pedal is really easy to use straight out of the box so even if you're a bit of a technophobe, you'll find yourself fully immersed in the GT-1 for hours on end. Having said that, its loaded with state of the art technology for more technical applications.

Youtube: 

Edited by Scooby