TAzMilitello

[SOLD] GODIN A5 Ultra Fretless Natural
£1100

***** SOLD *****

Awesome Godin A5 Ultra Fretless, with original Godin soft case included.

It has triple output modes, simultaneously functioning:

1. The first output is a passive jack output for the Lace Sensor slim magnetic pickup only.
  2. The second one is an active jack output where it's possible to mix the magnetic pickup to the single saddles piezo bridge with a great and very complete preamp.
  3. The third output works together with the others or alone and it's a 13-pin midi plug for the connection of both Roland GK systems or other synths and also to PC via Midi converter.

Great aesthetic conditions and perfect functional conditions!

Great possibility and convenience of having a magnetic (like Jaco) sound and a very deep and truthful like double bass (Piezo) acoustic sound.

Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.

Tests of this bass here:

The new semi-acoustic bass of the Godin house has various sound possibilities. Thanks to the piezo pickup with the single transducers for each bridge saddle and with dedicated preamp on the body, the Low Profile Lace Sensor magnetic pickup with side volume and tone controls and 13-pin midi bass with integrated controller. Separate outputs Magnetic (passive), Magnetic + Piezo selectable (Active), and the famous 13 pin (like the GK-3B but with piezo bridge) with its dedicated controller for access to the computer and the synth. And anti-feedback system.

Specifications:

Rock Maple neck
Fretless Ebony keyboard
Radius of the keyboard: 16 "
Scale: 34 "
1 13/16 "deep to the nut
2-rooms Silver Leaf in maple to the body
Solid spruce top
Lace Sensor Slim Low Profile magnetic pickup
Volume control and lateral tone for the magnetic pickup
Saddles custom Godin Transducers and custom preamp 3 band with blend (Magnetic / Piezo)
Midi 13 pin + controller and effect level
Natural Semi-Gloss finish

*Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including anti shock packaging):

• To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days)
  • To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To France: 65€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)

Feedback and photos here: :drinks:

Spoiler

5472846_1547399564.jpg5472846_1547399567.jpg

5472846_1547399611.jpg5472846_1547399614.jpg

5472846_1547399617.jpg

Edited by TAzMilitello
Sold
  • Like 1

On 12/20/2017 at 09:53, TAzMilitello said:

FOR SALE this awesome GODIN A5 SA ULTRA FRETLESS Natural. Original bag included. PRICE DROP TO 1100€ (My last price, about 1000 GBP).
Great aesthetic conditions (4/5), perfect functional conditions (5/5)!

I sell because I bought a fretless solid body + 5 strings double bass. Great possibility and convenience of having a magnetic (like Jaco) sound and a very deep and truthful like double bass (Piezo) acoustic sound.

I am NOT INTERESTED IN EXCHANGES/PERMUTS. Thank you! 😉

A little test of this bass here:

The new semi-acoustic bass of the Godin house has various sound possibilities. Thanks to the piezo pickup with the single transducers for each bridge saddle and with dedicated preamp on the body, the Low Profile Lace Sensor magnetic pickup with side volume and tone controls and 13-pin midi bass with integrated controller. Separate outputs Magnetic (passive), Magnetic + Piezo selectable (Active), and the famous 13 pin (like the GK-3B but with piezo bridge) with its dedicated controller for access to the computer and the synth. And anti-feedback system.

Specifications:

Rock Maple neck
Fretless Ebony keyboard
Radius of the keyboard: 16 "
Scale: 34 "
1 13/16 "deep to the nut
2-rooms Silver Leaf in maple to the body
Solid spruce top
Lace Sensor Slim Low Profile magnetic pickup
Volume control and lateral tone for the magnetic pickup
Saddles custom Godin Transducers and custom preamp 3 band with blend (Magnetic / Piezo)
Midi 13 pin + controller and effect level
Natural Semi-Gloss finish

Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including anti shock packaging):
To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days)
To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days)
To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
To France: 65€ (4/5 working days)
To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days)
To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days)
To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days)
To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)

Feedback and photos here: :drinks:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

5472846_1513621545.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5472846_1513621562.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5472846_1513621585.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5472846_1513621570.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5472846_1513621577.jpg

Hi, I am interested, preferred the latest model , which model do you have (new model 2017 have piece of wood for thumb) visually.

ship to 68001, CZ cost?

Thank you in forward !

Lu

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ludvikxiv said:

Hi, the last model is the same, it have only a wood thumb but piezo, pickups, synth, preamp and construction are the same.

I can inform myself about shipping costs to Czech Republic. I'll update you soon.

Thank to you! 

On 10/2/2018 at 20:11, Ludvikxiv said:

Thank you for bass info. Cz ship should be close to Austria one, waiting for your response.

Best Regards

Lu

Hi! Godin A5 + fast insured shipping to you, with anti-shocking packaging: 1200€ total or 1180€ same shipping + packaging but not insured.

Edited by TAzMilitello

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TorVic
      (Located in The Hague, NL. My feedback history: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/280308-feedback-for-torvic/page/3/#comments)
      Price drop: 1250eur / 1145 GBP (shipping included)
      Original German-made Human Base Jonas fretless 4-string
      Maple Body with flamed maple top 3-piece flamed maple neck Ebony fingerboard (with 24 side lines)  Bartolini pickup with passive vol-tone Weight: ~3.7kg / 8.1lbs No trade - selling to fund another purchase here. 

• By hestan
      ******£900 plus postage********   I’m selling my stunning Overwater J-Series 4 str fretless.   SPECS:   34" scale 4.4 kg Controls: Volume, Pickup blend, and 3 way Overwater Tone control (bass thick outer ring, mids top ring, then pull out top ring for top end)   It’s an incredible bass, I had custom built for me by Overwater in 2005, with translucent blue quilted maple finish and ebony fretboard.  It sounds amazing: i've rarely played any fretless that sings like  this one, without the harsh zingy sound of some cheaper brands.   I used the bass on the West End show Stephen Ward cast recording in 2013, as well on the show itself (for 5 months), but otherwise it stayed in the studio.   It does have a few dings from the 5 months I mentioned in the tiny Orchestra pit at the Aldwych (quick bass changeovers) but luckily they’re mainly on the back and sides.  (I've highlighted them in the photos.)  If you're a collector looking for a perfect instrument to hang as a decoration, the dings on the back might put you off but if you're a player looking for an exceptional, singing fretless with incredible tone/playability and a stunning finish, this will blow your mind!   Brand new to build they're about £2750-2800, i’m asking £950 plus postage.   I've included a recording of the bass, a cover of a Nick Drake tune called 'From the morning' Jaco/Joni style, a good example of the DI tone.   I'm also throwing in a soft case from Overwater (missing a small buckle on the top pocket)   J

nick drake fretless demo 2.mp3
    • By Shroombass
      £250 UK.  Open to trades
      Really fun addition to any set up.. Only Selling as I need something with MIDI in (as well as MIDI out) ...as I'm using a fairly involved MIDI/Ableton setup.
      Very Good Condition (See photos) 
      Comes With Power Supply. 
      The pedalboard brings the Studiologic touch to your feet allowing control of any MIDI device. It is the perfect companion to your compact digital organ and a hands free controller for musicians performing either on a guitar or a microphone or for driving a massive bass sound with the tip of your toe.
      The MP Pedalboard control panel allows transposing, MIDI channel selection and MIDI program change through its 4 rugged generously sized big push buttons. Its design features optimize transportability and solidness both in the studio and on the stage.

• By Misowaki
      *please note* this is not the same as the Deluxe, this is one of the first Elites that took over from the Deluxe in 2015/2016.
      Times as they are, I need to shift this guy. He's served me well over the years as my main bass through festivals and live sessions but is still in great condition.

Not really after trades but before you make offers, I'll only consider trades with a minimum of £500 my way. Preferably Japanese (lawsuit Ibanez or similar and MIJ Fenders) or USA Fenders. Passive only. Anything else, I'm probably not interested. I'm selling out of need and not want.

If you're not familiar with them, this is the model with the Musicman style truss wheel. It has an active/passive switch and 3 band EQ.
      The neck is compound, graduating from a C shape to a D at the 12th fret. 

Here's a review from Premier Guitar: https://www.premierguitar.com/articles/24081-fender-american-elite-precision-bass-review

I gutted him once because I don't like active circuitry, the home made tort plate is left over from that and will still fit the original bits if you make an extra hole and maybe do a bit of light filing.
      I'm the 2nd owner. I didn't get a tool for the truss wheel and haven't been able to find one specific to the Elite but I've managed to make adjustments with a regular allen key and some caution. There are a couple of little marks on the wheel from adjustments (pic 4). The scratchplate is a little scratched up so you know it's done its job but only noticeable under scrutiny.
      In terms of dings, there are a couple of minors pictured towards the end. Otherwise, it's been loved and cared for. Currently strung with some old GHS Pressurewound but can find some rounds to put on if you prefer. 
      Case had some stickers, some marks left but easy enough to remove if you care to. Otherwise, perfect working order with 2 keys.

Will ship if buyer arranges but meet up obviously preferred. I am based in Walton On Thames, 10 minutes west of Kingston.

Features:
      Double cutaway 4-string electric bass PJ pickup configuration; split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup, single-coil all-new fourth-generation Noiseless Jazz Bass® bridge pickup Onboard active 18-volt preamp for more headroom with less noise Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard HiMass Vintage bridge; new genuine bone nut Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks Specifications
      BODY
      Body Material: Alder  Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane Body Shape: Precision Bass NECK
      Neck Material: Maple  Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"  Scale Length: 34" (864 mm) Fingerboard Material: Rosewood  Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm) Number of Frets: 21  Fret Size: Medium Jumbo Nut Material: Bone  Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm) Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot  Truss Rod: Dual-Action Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment ELECTRONICS
      Bridge Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless  Middle Pickup: Elite Precision Bass Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle  Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode. In Passive Mode, Only The Volume, Pan and Passive Tone Controls Function. In Active Mode, All Controls Function. Configuration: PJ  Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ HARDWARE
      Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)  Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts  Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top  Neck Plate: 5-Bolt Asymmetrical

These last 2 pics are from when I had replaced the active guts with DiMarzios and I was too lazy to tale new pictures, in case you're wondering 'what's up with those pups?'

• By TorVic
      (Located in The Hague, NL. My feedback history: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/280308-feedback-for-torvic/page/3/#comments)
      Price: 1600eur / 1475 GBP 
      Got this here and it is still like new! Only played occasionally at home. Selling to fund another purchase - no trades
      Here's the description borrowed from the previous sale: 
      New price: 2565 USD (bass) + 300 USD (shipping costs) + 687 USD import costs = 3552USD / 3152Euro / 2790GBP 34 "scale lightweight Swamp Ash body with Wengé veneer and Brazillian Olive wood top 7 piece Maple / Wengé neck with a nice dark piece Ebony for the fretboard 24 fret lines with dot markings on the side of the neck 2 Nordstrand Zen blade pickups passive Volume / Balance / Tone Ebony ramp (slides in - not affixed with any adhesive)  Gotoh tuners and mono-rail bridges  weight ~4.4 kg website: https://mgbassguitars.com/