Why become a member? ×

Cabinet Wiring Nightmare

JPJ

About a year or so ago, I picked up an empty Schroeder 21012 cabinet for peanuts on good'ol eBay.

The previous owner had removed the speakers for his own purposes so I replaced them with some Eminence Delta's from Blue Aran. For those of you who don't know, the 21012 is a 2x10 + 1x12 cab with the 12" on a slanted baffle. The cab was originally a 4 ohm model but I wanted 8 ohm as I planned on building a second similar cabinet for a small light but powerful stack. I put two 8 ohm Delta 10's in series to give 16 ohms in parallel with a Delta 12 16 ohm to bring the whole lot down to 8 ohms again and its been working fine. The only thing is, I couldn't work out how to wire in the horn or the crossover so I didn't bother. Now, however, I would like to wire these in hence the cry for help as the previous owner had disconnected all the wires.

The crossover is marked SL-MB-2206, has +/- inputs and outputs and looks like this;

The variable resistor controlling the amount of tweeter is marked AT-60H L-8 ohm, has three solder connections and looks like this;

The tweeter unit has two wires coming out of it, one brown and one white. I can work out where the red lead from the crossover goes because of the red tail still attached to the variable resistor thingy, but as for the rest I'm in the dark. Can anyone help?