Why become a member? ×

Some ***** is trying to rip people off selling a fake!!

ChazzJEUK

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/musicman-bass-stingray/1271505097?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

So this guy is trying to rip people off by selling this atrocity as a legitimate Stingray!!

I’ve messaged him and notified him on it and he’s adamant it’s real.

Conversation:

Me: You’re not fooling anyone you know.

It’s clear that is NOT a Musicman and is a counterfeit with headstock decal.

If you don’t remove the advert or state clearly in it that this is a fake then I’ll be reporting the ad to Gumtree and your account will be banned.

Seller: SORRY mate but im ashored its a musicman , by the musians and repair men of the music shop in BURTON ON TRENT, if you feel so strongly about it come round and help me decide. i will be taking it to the DERBY SHOP this week. but if you know better with out seeing it you must know agreat deal.

Me: Well they know **** all. You can tell it’s a fake by the clear water slide decal and the shape of the pickup. Not to mention the headstock shape is wrong and lack of serial number. I do know a great deal because I’ve owned several and know a fake when I see one. Try putting it on the Forum Basschat in The for sale section. You’ll get laughed at.

Him: Thank you you`ve showed me your worth , i`ll take it to DERBY this week see what they have to say. you`ve been very helpfull.

Bloody scammer!!