Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Trace Elliot 122H combo **SOLD**

WalMan

Looking to sell my TE 122H combo

Speakers: 2x10 + horn
12 band graphic based around the GP12SMX preamp

You know what to expect, but the manual is [url="http://www.britishaudioservice.com/inst/12BAND.PDF"]HERE[/url]

Heavy duty padded cover.

I have owned it from new & it was serviced by ex TE service engineers a few years back.

I have 2 x the 5 way foot switches one of which is in a loom with cables for mute & tuner and a midi cable (I used to switch a Behringer Moduliser back at the amp with a SansAmp Midi Mouse)

Condition is very good with just a couple of small nicks in the green carpet covering.

I am looking for around [i][size=1]EDIT[/size][/i] [b][size=3][color="#FF0000"]£395[/color][/size] [/b]but will be open to offers.
Go on. You know it makes sense[i][size=1]EDIT[/size][/i]

Edited by WalMan

• 2 weeks later...

[size=4][b]Q [/b][/size]What goes bump for the weekend?

[b][size=4]A [/size][/b]This For Sale ad with another price drop. [s]£425[/s] [color="#FF0000"][size=2]£395[/size][/color] anyone?

Is it still too much, I just don't know!?!

What I do know is it is a bloody good combo in excellent condition (bar a couple of tiny nicks in the carpet covering) + the good quality cover & footswitches

Edited by WalMan

• 3 weeks later...
for the bank holiday weekend with a price drop. Did I mention now [color="#FF0000"][size=3][b]£395[/b][/size][/color] ono, I think I probably did.

[i]All with a view to becoming part of cunning plan C[/i] :) You go to a BassBash and all of a sudden the urge for gear is rekindled!!! I sense another gear war starting with my drummer

[quote name='Kirky' post='50486' date='Aug 25 2007, 07:04 AM']How old is the amp? I'm auditioning for a functions band next week, and if I get the gig, this would probably be ideal.[/quote]
I bought it new in about 1999/2000 I think but I would need to search out the receipt. All I can see in the lead case is the Andertons RRP/Our price ticket.