Why become a member? ×

Revelation SG Bass . Short scale. Open to offers.
£550

Macbass68

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have for sale a beautiful Revelation 'SG copy' - short-scale. These are exceptional value for money. This has never been gigged, and is in immaculate condition - £175 ono.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have several basses on here for sale, as, due to a stroke, which has affected my hearing, i have to sell my equipment. (I'm sure no-one wants to hear my Medical History; but it's only fair to give a potential buyer some background?)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm selling them on this site, as i've dealt with people on Bass-chat over the years, and the vast majority of people on here are excellent to deal with![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Unfortunately, my Sales on here are Collection only (limiting I know, but necessary because of health). I am based near Sheffield.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The Sales i've put on the site are at a fair and very reasonable price, and sad as i am to let them go, i hope they will go to people who will use and gig them. Hope to hear from you guys, Regards, Mac[/font][/color]

Edited by Macbass68

• 3 months later...