Left leaderboard
Son of the Wear

USA Fender Stratocaster 2003
£600

2003 (Z3 serial) USA Fender Stratocaster in Chrome Blue. Maple neck. Comes with hard case.

[attachment=254562:IMGP6133.JPG]

[size=4][font=Calibri][color=#000000]I got this many years ago and have used it (at home) on and off as the mood has taken me - so it is in very good condition. The only flaw is the backplate covering the strings was cracked on one corner and repaired - you can see this in the photos. I have checked it over and can’t find any other knocks or dings anywhere – but will check it over again!.[/color][/font]

[font=Calibri][color=#000000]Bit of a striking colour - I think Fender had 2 or 3 Chrome colours (I definitely saw a Chrome Red one) and I like it - but it may not be to everyone's taste....[/color][/font]

[font=Calibri][color=#000000]It comes with straplocks and a strap.[/color][/font]

[font=Calibri][color=#000000]Photos are available – (see link) and if you want any more, just let me know and I will email them[/color][/font]

[font=Calibri][color=#000000][url="https://imgbox.com/gallery/edit/cUKJn3ktBO/hJ6XDnNerzEmsJo6"][font=Calibri][color=#0000ff]https://imgbox.com/gallery/edit/cUKJn3ktBO/hJ6XDnNerzEmsJo6[/color][/font][/url][/color][/font]

[font=Calibri][color=#000000]Let me know if you have any questions – happy to add info if it is needed.[/color][/font]

[font=Calibri][color=#000000]Neil[/color][/font][/size]