Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Standard Precision Sunburst/Rosewood £750
£750

zranyard

For sale, is my US standard precision bass, 2008 I believe ( I will check tonight when I have photos, serial etc)

The bass is fitted with the custom shop '62 pickup, which as many of you will know, became the stock pickup for these a few years later. I think I have the original pup somewhere, which I will happily include in the sale. Also comes with original hard case which, whist in fine working condition, is a bit worn from the many baggage handlers it's been subjected to. It is currently strung with a set of labella flats.

The bass itself is in good condition, I haven't used it much at all. I got it as a backup for my main precision, but I can't justify keeping such a nice bass that doesn't get used. The finish does have some marks in the lacquer, I have tried my best to photo this, but it's very hard. It's like buckle rash, but on most of the finish. It isn't really visible unless you hold under direct sun light, my friend who plays guitar in the band I use it, hadn't even noticed it till I showed him.

Photo link below

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Y6da11C9QBZCvuai1

Collection much preferred, I live near Bristol, and am happy to meet/ deliver somewhere within a reasonable distance. I may consider postage, which would be at the buyers expense.

Not interested in any trades I'm afraid.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by zranyard