Why become a member? ×

Fender MIJ Precision Bass NOW TRADED

mr pablo

I'm in the mood to change a few things bass wise so have decided to put my '86 MIJ precision up for sale.

three tone sunburst, black scratchplate, maple fretboard, fitted with a Wizard thumper pickup with a single volume control (as I never used the tone control) and a Hipshot vintage bridge. Condition wise its got a few dings nothing major and is in pretty good condition for its age, frets are in good nick and the truss rod works 100%

Looking for £350 + postage for the bass for a straight sale or trade wise I'd considder G&L tributes, musicman SUBs (possibly) or a MIJ/CIJ Jazz or hit me with what you've got, I can only say no :)

the first few photo's are with the original bridge on and the last one is as it is now, I can throw in the old bridge if its wanted

Edited by mr pablo

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='323809' date='Nov 6 2008, 10:44 PM']Would you be able to reinstall the tone control for the next owner?[/quote]

Yeh sorry I forgot to add that into the post, If anyone who wants to buy the bass wants the Tone control put back in the I shall do so :)