Why become a member? ×

Price drop. MIM 2011 Precision Bass with new All Parts Jazz width maple neck. £350. SOLD
£395

vinorange

Up for Sale for £350 (or possible trade only for a MIJ Jaguar bass with cash your way) is this immaculate, Made in Mexico 2011 Anniversary Year Precision Bass. Now includes Gator foam padded hard case.

The bass comes with original Fender high mass bridge, is in candy apple metallic red and has a black pick guard fitted which I think is after market. It weighs a touch under 9 pounds so is nice and light.

The neck is a brand new All Parts Jazz neck with 38mm nut. It's finished in gloss nitro on the fret board and satin nitro on the back of the neck. The outline of the logo is practically invisible but if you look really really really hard you can just see the outline. It's just been set up by a local guitar tech, has brand new Warwick Red Label strings on and sounds superb. It plays nice and fast - no chunky P bass neck here, just a slim, fast Jazz bass neck........

The body is pretty much unmarked too with a couple of minor swirls on the back. It is a superb P bass.

As a bonus and for provenance it has the original P bass neck which has a crack in the fret board visible on the higher frets. I am assured it's knackered but it's with it for provenance or somebody may be able to repair the truss rod / fret board. Anyway it's with it.

As for possible trades, the only thing I would consider is a Japanese Jaguar bass - with cash your way.

Based in Delamere, Cheshire if you want to give it a whirl.
Can be shipped, delivered within a reasonable distance or can meet up.

Edited by vinorange