Why become a member? ×

Noob question! 3rd's 5th's 7th's 10th's?

tantummenace

[quote name='T-Bay' timestamp='1502809875' post='3353687']
As a newish player I have watched this with interest, I am sad to report that I now haven't got a clue! Back to the books and tabs for me :-(
[/quote]

We were all "newish players" at one time. ;) Granted, it can be a bit daunting when you first dip your toe into theory. While I am not an expert by any means, I did struggle at times to get the basic grasp I now have. Well worth the effort IMO. The trick is to find a teacher or tutorial online course that [u]starts very basic and builds from there. [/u] The other "trick" is not to bite off too much too soon. To start, a half an hour a day is ample time to spend on theory. Then increase the time later on. To make sense of this thread you'd need to understand intervals. The information in the thread was given only because the OP asked a specific question. If you start at ground zero and stick at it, the information will, in time, make sense. Nothing like having that lightbulb moment. :)