Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cheap 4 String Bass Guitar for beginner/ backup
£70

Bleat

Yes that's right.... you have read correctly.... a bass guitar going cheap ... on basschat of all places! £60 posted

Decent bass this for not much dosh and will include 24hr delivery included to UK Mainland only.

A sort of Les Paul DC vibe about it (obviously for [s]70 [/s]£60 quid it's going to be much better than a Gibson...) and comes in a lovely tear-drop burst finish... brand is Musikus which even though sounds a bit like Mucus, shouldn't allow the onslaught of potential buyers I expect to be put off.

Condition is excellent with just a very small ding on the back bottom edge and a couple of small specks also on the back.

I do not know the materials it is made from... possibly a body made from Krytonite and a neck made from a broken off piece of the tree of Ygdrasil... possibly.
I have treated the fretboard with lemon oil so saves you a job of doing it.

Has a P bass style neck 42mm nut width, comfortable depth to it, 34 " scale... and a rather cool looking headstock also.

Note that I will be putting the original chrome tuners back on as I put some old black ones on and basically have nearly broken my wrists cranking them to get it in tune ..... yes they are total crap.... note that 1 chrome tuner has a very sightly bent head and the plastic washer bit is missing, still works though.
I also tapped off the cheap nut as I thought I had a spare one to replace it.... I did, however it was as cack as the one already on it. It does the job fine but might want a new one putting on.It is just resting in the slot currently, but seems stable enough.

Needs a couple more screws for the pickups , and I will also be putting the original chrome strap buttons back on

It has brand new quality strings on it, works well, I have set a lowish action, intonation may need sorting, but sounds really good actually thanks for asking.

OOOoo and it will come with a free Roksakgig bag ... free as long as you pay for the bass that is.

[url="https://ibb.co/hc8KNF"]https://ibb.co/hc8KNF[/url]

Cheers,
James
:)

Edited by Bleat