Why become a member? ×

More stolen gear, Somerset

Rich

More stolen gear, this time from busy Bristol bassist and lovely person Becky Baldwin:
"[i] Last night my pedalboard was taken from the backstage of Outcider Festival[/i] {Compton Martin, Somerset}[i]. Inside was a lot of money's worth of gear, and of course equipment that is integral to my sound. There are still many gigs coming up for me this summer so it is very urgent and important to locate it. I don't know how the power of Facebook can really help here but it's worth a go. Please keep an eye out, everyone. And if you know anyone who was at Outcider fest on Friday, maybe share this with them. It's a very common pedal board case and could have easily been picked up by accident.
The case is a Kinsman, black with silver edges. There were some band stickers on it but we're kinda falling off. Inside was a Boss tuner pedal, Sans amp bass driver pedal, green MXR guitar overdrive pedal, a Sony wireless system and a power wheel probably with my name on it.
Please help spread the word and maybe it will find it's way back home... I can only hope and beg please if you have it, for the love of rock n roll, get it back to me!
Angriest set ever last night! Good job it was a punky set I guess![/i]"