Why become a member? ×

Pedals for Sale (Aguilar EHX)
£140

davebass66

I have [s]2 [/s] 1 pedal for sale:

[s]Aguilar Fuzzistor - Been gigged but in excellent condition. Provides some serious noise! Only selling as I'm using the Agro which is more suited to my needs these days.

Aguilar blurb: [color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b]Delivering the deep and textured tone that Aguilar bass pedals are famous for, crank up the fuzz and 1971 will be in the house![/b][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b]The Fuzzistor[/b][/font][/color][sup]®[/sup][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b] provides classic silicon transistor distortion with complete control over the [/b][/font][/color][i]BLEND[/i][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b] of the clean and Fuzz sound, amount of [/b][/font][/color][i]FUZZ[/i][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b] from subtle to crushing, [/b][/font][/color][i]LEVEL[/i][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b] for gain matching, and [/b][/font][/color][i]TILT EQ[/i][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b] that changes the harmonic structure of the Fuzz from booming to gnarly[/b][/font][/color]

£105 posted[/s]

Also I have an EHX micro Qtron, which again is only surplus as I'm using the Aguilar Filter Twin. Really nice greasy tone out of this, great for the Bootsy thing!

Again, been gigged but in great condition.

[b]Looking for £35 posted.[/b]

Edited by davebass66

• 2 weeks later...