Why become a member? ×

Sold Please Lock...
£800

HotTraveler

Price Drop: [font=georgia, serif][color=#008080][size=6][b][u]750[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font]

[b][size=5]For Sale Only: Music Man Bongo 5 H in Sapphire Black[/size][/b]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This is a Music Man Bongo in Sapphire Black with a Black Pearl pickguard, Has A single humbucking pickup in the "sweet spot", Neodymium pickup with 3 Band EQ for bass, mids and treble. 18 volt preamp.

The condition is pretty good, however there are some blemishes due to the amount its been gigged. I've highlighted any blemishes in the pictures. There's one or two tiny marks on the side of the body, 2 chips on the side of the neck (only small however), some wear to the back of the lower horn, wear to the headstock, the bass knob seems to be a bit slanted which may have been due to it being knocked, but apart from that its great. The finish has been removed from the neck revealing a satin finish, much more comfortable imo. I've just restrung this as well with new strings. I accidentally cut the D string too short but fixed this with a sheet bend lol.

Its a fantastic bass with no problems at all, Though I much prefer 4 stringers, don't really have much of a use for the 5th string (apart from it being an excellent thumb rest). After taking into account some signs of cosmetic wear, I'm selling this at the low price of £750 for a quick sale.

[b]Would like a Sale only please as I don't need another bass. £750[/b]

Collection from West Midlands Please. Would prefer pickup so you can try before you buy. PM for more info and pics[/font][list]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Weight 9 lbs, 4 oz (4.20 kg) [/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Body Wood Basswood[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Body Finish High gloss polyester[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Bridge Standard - Music Man® chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Scale Length 34" (86.4 cm)[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Neck Radius 11" (27.9 cm)[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Frets 24 - High profile, wide[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Neck Width 1-3/4" (44.5 mm) at nut 2-13/16" (71.4 mm) at last fret[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Neck Wood Select maple neck[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Fingerboard Rosewood[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Fret Markers Custom Half-Moons[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Neck Attachment 5 bolts[/size][/font]
[/list]
Serial Number: F08597.

Edited by HotTraveler