Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD *** 2013 Fender USA Deluxe V 5 string jazz bass, blocks & binding
£1020

giovabass

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi folks,[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#282828][color=#141414]For house / home studio gear investments, I'm selling my trusty Fender USA Deluxe 5. [/color][/color][color=#141414]It's the sexy blocks and bound, [/color][/font][color=#141414][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]60' style alder body & rosewood fingerboard model,[/font][/color][color=#141414][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] that was top of the line until before they introduced the new Elite series in 2016.[/font][/color]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#141414]Good conditions, original owner.[/color][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#282828][color=#141414]Bought new in 2013, minimal normal wear of 3-4 years of use on gigs and recording sessions.[/color][/color][color=#141414] There are some little dings and scratches but nothing visible if you don't really inspect for it under light (see photos). [/color][color=#141414]Comes with original Fender HS case (in great conditions, never used), with all the paperworks and Fender tools & cable (never used) and a new fresh set of LaBella strings.[/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][attachment=244707:IMG_0495.JPG][attachment=244708:FullSizeRender 4.jpg][attachment=244709:IMG_2376.JPG][attachment=244710:FullSizeRender.jpg][attachment=244711:IMG_0439.JPG][attachment=244712:IMG_0440.JPG][attachment=244713:IMG_0442.JPG][/font][attachment=244714:IMG_0441.JPG]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#141414]Asking price is [/color][b]1200 EUR[/b][color=#141414] (= approx. [/color][b]1020 GBP) + shipping[/b][color=#141414]. [/color][b]No Paypal.[/b][/font]

[color=#141414][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bass is actually located in USA. [/font][/font][/color][color=#141414][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]For Europe/international shipping pls contact me (private message).[/font][/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][u][u]I often travel back to Italy and could [b]bring the bass on the plane as baggage[/b] to either [b]send the bass from Italy[/b] or do [b]local sale,[/b] and [b]save on shipping costs for both parties[/b][/u],[/u][/font][/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I can also send from USA, with international shipping+duties costs on you. PM me for details.[/font][/font][/color]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Specs from the Fender site ([url="http://shop.fender.com/en-US/electric-basses/jazz-bass/american-deluxe-jazz-bass-v-2010-2016/product-019469.html"]http://shop.fender.c...uct-019469.html[/url]):[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i][u][b]AMERICAN DELUXE JAZZ BASS® V (2010-2016)[/b][/u][/i][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]FEATURES[/b][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Maple neck with modern profile and contoured neck heel[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dual Noiseless™ N3 single-coil Jazz Bass pickups[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Master volume, pan and passive tone controls[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Active/passive mini-toggle switch[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]18-volt onboard preamp with active three-band EQ[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Five-saddle Fender High-Mass vintage-style bridge (string-through-body or top-load)[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Lightweight vintage-style tuners[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]ACCESSORIES[/b][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case Included Accessories Cable, Strap, Strap Locks[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]BODY[/b][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Body Shape Jazz Bass®[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]ELECTRONICS[/b][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bridge Pickup Noiseless™ N3 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Neck Pickup Noiseless™ N3 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Controls Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle Switching Pan Pot Configuration SS Special Electronics Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]HARDWARE[/b][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload) Tuning Machines Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts Neck Plate 5-Bolt Asymmetrical[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]MISCELLANEOUS[/b][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Strings Fender® USA Bass 8250/5M, NPS, (.045, .065, .085, .110TW, .130TW Gauges) Other Features New N3 Noiseless Pickups, Improved electronics resulting in increased headroom, tighter low-end response, Active/passive toggle switch, Passive tone control for passive mode, Stealth "A" string retainer, HMV bridge, Genuine bone nut, Tinted neck, Posiflex™; Graphite Neck Support Rods, 5-Bolt Neck Plate, Contoured Heel for Easier Access to Upper Frets, Rolled Fingerboard Edges, Highly Detailed Nut and Fret Work, Flat head screws on battery compartment (for easy changes with a coin or pick), Black pearl (or white pearloid) block inlays, Neck binding Legal Notice Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]NECK[/b][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Neck Material Maple Neck Shape Modern "C" Scale Length 34" (864 mm) Fingerboard Radius 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm) Number of Frets 21 Fret Size Medium Jumbo Nut Material Bone Nut Width 1.875" (47.6 mm) Truss Rod Posiflex™; Graphite Neck Support Rods[/font]

Thank you for looking!

Edited by giovabass

• 2 weeks later...

Updated shipping info, still available!

[quote]
[color=#141414][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bass is actually located in USA. [/font][/font][/color][color=#141414][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]For Europe/international shipping pls contact me (private message).[/font][/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][u][u]I often travel back to Italy and could [b]bring the bass on the plane as baggage[/b] to either [b]send the bass from Italy[/b] or do [b]local sale,[/b] and [b]save on shipping costs for both parties[/b][/u],[/u][/font][/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I can also send from USA, with international shipping+duties costs on you. PM me for details.[/font][/font][/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='alexgrout_' timestamp='1496186975' post='3309482']
Very nice. Where do you go in Italy?
[/quote]
Thanks... I'm going to Florence (Firenze) in one week and I'll stay there until end of June, I can easily arrange a local deal for anyone interested.

• 3 weeks later...