Why become a member? ×

SOLD 1987 MIJ Fender Precision with upgrade bridge
£400

Dosi Y'Anarchy

* please read full description, works as is but definitely would benefit from work *

Soooo this has been sitting under my bed for bloody ages (maybe a couple of years) and could do with Finally getting rid of it as I'm moving home within the next few months.

The good
I belive the neck, body and precision pickup are original. It plays great and was my favourite bass for the longest time and used it on all recordings, gigs and most practices. When wired in, the jazz pickup is really powerful. it's a Wizard '84 apparently (i seem to remember the chap telling me when i bought it years ago). I got an upgraded bridge and it never sounded better.

The bad.
Its old and been used pretty regularly, there’s all the usual stuff you'd expect with that. Its been worn in and has its share of wear and scratches. When i got the bass it had been finished in black nitro but over the years it wasn't looking too hot so i stripped it and stained the wood. I love the way it looks now but a)you might not and b)it's freaky far from a professional job. Also, I'm terrible at soldering and buggered the whole thing up, resulting in me ending up wiring the precision pickup directly to the output so none of the controls or the jazz pickup work. Also i cut the copper wire that connects the jazz pickup to the wiring.i don't know how to fix it.

I'm looking for £SOLD delivered mainland UK (extra for Highlands), payment via paypal.

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

• 2 weeks later...