Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Perfect Ten 30w Combo (With free project Jazz!)
£80

Simmo

Hi folks,

Its time to get rid of my Ashdown Perfect Ten 30w Bass Combo. I bought it approximately 7 years ago and it has spent most of its time in a cupboard or being moved into/out of one, playing Bass is sadly no longer my thing so it needs to go to someone who will actually use it! On that note I will also give whomever buys the combo my first bass I ever bought as I feel it would make a great project Jazz bass for who wants to spend the time and money on it. It is a Chord CJB62 as far as I can remember (I removed the decal on the head stock a long time ago), which is just a generic Jazz copy with age related scuffs.

The amp has a few age related scuffs but as far as I can tell it is working perfectly (I did plug in my bass and test it however the bass is suffering from a crackle, so I also tested my guitar in it too and no crackles were heard then).

I am based in the West Midlands (DY5) and this sale will be collection only, all tests welcome. £80. Don't hesitate if you have any further questions regarding the item/s.

Edited by Simmo