Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Radial JDI with case **Withdrawn**
£170

For sale is my radial JDI with pro audio carry case (case has room for a second DI), JDI is in fantastic cosmetic condition, studio use only... here's what Radial say:

The Radial JDI is an incredibly efficient single channel DI box that performs both high-to-low impedance conversion and signal balancing whilst eliminating hum and buzz caused by ground loops.

Features include input and throughput 1/4" jack connectors, -15dB input pad, ground lift, and 180º degree polarity reverse to help phase align the instrument with the PA. A secondary circuit is added for direct interfacing with high output devices such as guitar or bass amp loudspeakers plus a unique merge function allows stereo sources such as keyboards to be summed mono, saving valuable input channels.

Built to handle the demands of live touring, the JDI features a 14-gauge steel I-beam inner frame with a unique book-end outer shell design to protect input connections and control buttons. The steel casing resists noise-causing electromagnetic pollution, with the sensitive inner workings further protected from magnetic fields with a mu-metal can to ensure hum free operation.

The Radial JDI world renowned as a professional passive direct box perfect for both touring and studio applications.

Price includes shipping to the U.K.

As for trades, I would be interested in a Mono M80 dual bass case or a Musicman teardrop/ bullet case.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Drew

Edited by drewk_ie