Why become a member? ×

Other stuff for sale...

Few other bits for sale:

1x Griffin Roadtrip. This unit allows iPOD use in the car) - used a handful of times - new car essentially made it redundant. Excellent condition. Box has a little tear on it. £20.00+PP

DVDs
24 series 1 (R1)
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse Of The Black Pearl (R2)
The Osbournes Season 1 (R1)
Cheap Trick - Live in Australia (R0)
The Fifth Element (R2)
Little Britain Series 1 2DVD (R2)
Stereophonics - The Performance & Cocktails video collection (R2)
Stereophonics - Live At Morfa Stadium (R2)
Stereophonics - Live At Cardiff Castle (R2)

I'l do 24 for £7.50 incl. postage (it is a bit bigger than the others) and all the rest for £5.00 each including postage.

I've also got about 250 Q magazines and supplements boxed and in my garage as well. Will someone PLEASE come and take them away (I just can't bear the thought of putting them in for recycling).

Reply if you're interested!

Cheers
P

Edited by NancyJohnson

[quote name='NancyJohnson' post='314907' date='Oct 26 2008, 09:13 AM']Few other bits for sale:

1x Griffin Roadtrip. This unit allows iPOD use in the car) - used a handful of times - new car essentially made it redundant. Excellent condition. Box has a little tear on it. £20.00+PP

DVDs
24 series 1 (R1)
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse Of The Black Pearl (R2)
The Osbournes Season 1 (R1)
Cheap Trick - Live in Australia (R0)
The Fifth Element (R2)
Little Britain Series 1 2DVD (R2)
Stereophonics - The Performance & Cocktails video collection (R2)
Stereophonics - Live At Morfa Stadium (R2)
Stereophonics - Live At Cardiff Castle (R2)

I'l do 24 for £7.50 incl. postage (it is a bit bigger than the others) and all the rest for £5.00 each including postage.

I've also got about 250 Q magazines and supplements boxed and in my garage as well. Will someone PLEASE come and take them away (I just can't bear the thought of putting them in for recycling).

Reply if you're interested!

Cheers
P[/quote]

Do you have the dates of the Q magazines? I am looking for one from 2000.

[quote name='Linus27' post='315753' date='Oct 27 2008, 01:05 PM']Do you have the dates of the Q magazines? I am looking for one from 2000.[/quote]

Only one? Come on, take all of them!

I have them going from #10 (or thereabouts) up to #249...that's from June 1964 to April 2007 (not really, it just seems that many).

P

[quote name='NancyJohnson' post='316240' date='Oct 27 2008, 10:25 PM']Only one? Come on, take all of them!

I have them going from #10 (or thereabouts) up to #249...that's from June 1964 to April 2007 (not really, it just seems that many).

P[/quote]

I only want one but not sure which one. I might be able to find out though. I will even give you a fiver for it and collect if your in Crowthorne still.