Why become a member? ×

MarkBass Micromark 601 Bass Combo - Made in Italy **SOLD**
£225

dodgnofski

My very rare MarkBass Micromark 601 Bass Combo in very good used condition, with just a very small amount of rat - fur missing from the front bottom rail - please see pic. Although not really loud enough for Gigging, it can be used to great effect for quiet acoustic sessions, in the recording studio, or as re-enforcement for Upright Bass.

50 wttts RMS of rich Markbass - bass tone - at practise volume - Fab :)

Where it really comes into it's own is as a practise amp, having both auxiliary input for an MP3 or CD player etc and a Headphone out for silent practice.

The original, historically noisy fan has been replaced for a super smooth, much quieter jobbie, but the original fan will be supplied - just in case someone wants it 'all original' :)

I'll post some better photographs when I can find it, I'm sure it's in one of these draws :) :)

OVERVIEW
Practice with punch!

The Markbass Micromark bass combo is an amplifier that is less than 9" in any direction. Despite only a 6" speaker, the Micromark is a practice amp with deceptively loud volume and the kind of sound quality you'd expect from a B&C speaker with Markbass electronics. Pumping out 50W of power, the Micromark amp boasts a mini-plug for attaching your CD or MP3 players, to help you master your favorite licks.

The Markbass Micromark amp has a Variable Pre-shape filter for boosting lows around 35Hz and highs around 10kHz, and cutting mids at 380Hz”which is perfect for rockers and slap bassists alike. There's a volume control knob, headphone jack, XlR output for recording and live situations, a ground lift to eliminate hum, and a 1/4" jack tweeter out for the optional Markbass satellite tweeter.
FEATURES
6" B&C speaker
Mini-plug aux in (for CD or MP3 player)
Mini-plug headphone jack
Volume level control
Variable Pre-shape filter
XLR line out
Ground lift
Speaker off switch
Tweeter jack for optional "satellite" tweeter
Grill for protecting speaker
Handle on top for transportation
Dual-sided fiberglass PC boards with lined perforations for high-quality solder connections
Surface-mount components are silicon-sealed to isolate vibrations
Computer-grade pre-assembled ribbon connector cable harnesses and ribbons for noise-free operation
Integrated threaded posts for easy assembly/disassembly and added durability
SPECIFICATIONS
Micromark 50W 1x6 Bass Combo Amp

Speaker: 1 x 6"
Tweeter: optional "satellite tweeter, not included
Impedance: 8 ohms
Speaker power handling: 50W RMS (AES Standard)
Sensitivity: 100 db SPL
Frequency response: 70Hz to 8kHz
Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
Dimensions: 8.86"W x 8.86"H x 8.62"D
Weight: 9.26 lb.
Voltage is factory preset for the U.K.

Can post out to UK Mainland at buyers expense - fully insured for £10 to £15 - ish :)

Edited by dodgnofski