Why become a member? ×

Eden WTX 500 head. NOW SOLD
£450

bobpalt

Hardly used [size=4][b]EDEN WTX 500[/b][/size] head and [size=4][b]EX112[/b][/size] 4 ohm cab.

I bought these a few months ago with the intention of using them for pub gigs, but after using them twice (and being extremely satisfied with the sound and volume) I discovered a combo for sale on this very forum that fitted the bill so bought that instead. As a consequence I haven't touched them since so effectively they are as new.

I would like £450 for them as a pair, or £295 for the head and £160 for the cab please. Pick up obviously preferred but I'm sure I could sort out delivery at cost.

CAB and HEAD NOW SOLD........

[b] INFO on Amplifier[/b]

The Eden WTX500 comes in at 4.3 lbs (less than 2 Kg) making it a true lightweight bass amplifier.
Easy to transport, delivering 500W at 4Ω, the WTX500 is more than capable of holding its own live.
Featuring 3 stage EQ, Bass Boost, Mid Shift, "Enhance", ¼" headphone output, footswitch input and left and right ¼" auxiliary input and Mute switch. The WTX500 has the power to deliver, at home, on the stage and in the studio.
Features / Specifications[list]
[*]Power: 500 Watts @ 4 Ω
[*]THD: <.5%
[*]Amp Modes: Mono
[*]Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20KHz
[*]Speaker Connection: Speakon or 1/4"
[*]Weight: 4.3lbs / 1.95kg
[*]Dimensions: H: 2.5 in / 6.35cm, W: 8 in / 20.3cm, D:9 in / 22.8cm
[/list]

[/list]
[attachment=242471:P1010471.JPG]

[attachment=242476:P1010472.JPG]