Why become a member? ×

Geddy Lee USA signature bass F/S - SOLD to a good home
£1350

Woody1957

[color=#222222]For sale is my 'as new, fresh out of the box' Geddy Lee USA signature bass. [/color][color=#000000]Bought last October '16, she has never been gigged, never left the house only to be photographed and only played a handful of times. To be honest I bought it as an investment and a knee jerk reaction of GAS, to be kept under the bed and bequeathed to my grandson many years in the future. However, things do not always turn out as planned as we all know and now my daughter has set a date for her wedding, all available funds need to be mustered......and that is the very reluctant reason for selling this beast![/color]

[color=#000000]I could bore you all with the easily obtained specs such as the type of wood used, [/color][color=#000000]neck radius/profile, scale length, voiced American pickups etc etc, but if you're looking at my advert you'll know all this anyway. Simply put, this bass is beautiful and a dream to play in every respect. What you may not know is how this bass can growl like a wild animal but on the other hand can sound as smooth as silk and can perform all the other bits in between with aplomb. So, if you've been promising yourself a man treat of one of these basses and you would like to save yourself a cart load of money of least between £400 - 500, then simply PM me and this beast will have a new master. No offers and no trades, thanks for looking (and reading this drivel).[/color]

Edited by Woody1957