Why become a member? ×

Modulus Flea (Randy Hope-Taylor) sell lane poors separate?

Sean.Robinson

[quote name='Sean.Robinson' post='313212' date='Oct 23 2008, 06:57 PM']Hi, i don't really like the principle of talk bass where they charge you to list your bass on what is supposed a community, id love not to gut it, i feel a little guilty thinking of it really, but it doesnt look like anyone is interested in it on here along with everyone going through financially difficult times at the moment.[/quote]

[quote name='Sean.Robinson' post='313240' date='Oct 23 2008, 07:26 PM']Hi, it costs $20 so just over a tenner and thats for 'a years membership' i just think its a bit much to have to subscribe to a community, especially when im sure they make plenty of money from advertising.[/quote]

I see the lure of the American $ was stronger than your revulsion of paying to advertise! :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='314088' date='Oct 24 2008, 07:33 PM']I see the lure of the American $ was stronger than your revulsion of paying to advertise! :huh:[/quote]

Haha yes unfortunatly, i still have my principles but the foresight not to spite myself for them.... shall we say? :huh:

That said so far my $20 have only bought me a 'woah sweet bass' and a 'very very nice' :)