Why become a member? ×

SOLD PLEASE LOCK/DELETE
£800

benh

****NOW SOLD****

Just putting the feelers out there. It's a stunning bass, all the Warwick growl you'd expect - just fancy a change (I have these silly ideas now and again!)

5 string, Made in Germany in 2003. Streamer shape swamp ash/AA flamed maple body, nirvana black (dark grey) natural oil finish, ovangkol neck, wenge fretboard, bell brass frets, Warwick 3D 2 piece bridge, Warwick Just-A-Nut 3. MEC humbucker and single coil pickups, MEC 3 band active preamp with series humbucker/ single coil/ parallel humbucker 3-way switch for the bridge pickup. Looks the part, plays and sounds great - cutting through the mix is never an issue! This was my main gigging bass and has a few small dents and marks but nothing major, generally in great condition.

Includes Warwick Rockcase hard case, and Warwick User Kit - user manual, cleaning cloth, full pot of wax and all Allen keys included in this. Plus Warwick strap with Schaller strap locks. Also have original tags with serial numbers etc.

Located in Bridlington, East Yorkshire but willing to travel within reason.

Open to ideas for trades, I'm more of a Spector man than a Warwick one but anything considered really. Try me!

Will upload pics when not posting from my phone!

EDIT: Added more pics this morning.

Edited by benh