Why become a member? ×

Zoom Multi-Effects - B1on
£135

anzoid

For sale - Zoom multi-effects unit. Just don't really have a need for it as I'm going down the individual pedals route (to my doom...)

[b]Zoom B1on - £35[/b]
The B3's little brother. Again, if you're looking for one you know already what it does. Comes without power supply, runs happily on 4 x AA batteries if you don't have a suitable 9v supply. No software included.
Payment by bank transfer or PayPal. Happy to ship at cost (£5) or collection from Frome in Somerset.

[attachment=239676:20170305-AJF_2076.jpg] [attachment=239677:20170305-AJF_2077.jpg] [attachment=239678:20170305-AJF_2079.jpg]

[b]Zoom B3 - £100 - SOLD[/b]
[s]I bought the B3 on here recently...
Lots of effects... if you want one you probably know already what it does.
Condition is reasonably good, previous owner(s) have obviously gigged it (it's been out of the house once since I got it... never even stepped on it). So, plenty of small scratches but everything works as it should. Ships in original (battered...) box with Zoom PSU. No software included. Only looking to makeback on it what I paid. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal (invoice, you cover the fees (an extra £3). Happy to ship at cost (probably about £5) or collection from Frome in Somerset.[/s]

Edited by anzoid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...