Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Price Drop 1500£ Including Shipping Costs in UE Countries- Tobias Classic 5 strings 95
£1700

Andrewbp85

[size=4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Price Drop: 1500£[/color][/font][/size]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]For sale is this beautiful TOBIAS Classic 5 strings produced by Gibson on 30/03/2995. Serial Number 3238. Is a fantastic bass with a great playability for his dimensions and for the weight (only 8lbs. 12oz)[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I would give it a 8.5 / 10 for condition. As you can see from the photos the only visible imperfection (only from the rear vision) is in the top of rear headstock; plus you have the normal micro scratch in the rear face of the body due to normal use (very limited) and due to the age.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]9 volt electronics[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Neck through laminate construction of flame maple and purple heart (5 layers)[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nut width 45mm[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scale length 34"[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pao Ferro (Rosewood family) fretboard[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Black hardware[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Body wings are made from 3 layers composed by Walnut/Wenge/Alder[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bartolini NTMB 918F 5.3 - Vol (pull for passive), pan, 3 band EQ with 3 position mid selector switch (250hz,500hz,800)[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828](obiouvsly i have also the original electronic perfctly working, but you won't need :D )[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2 Bartolini pickups[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Side fret markers[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Weight 8lbs 12oz[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Comes with original hard case and all original certification[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass is located in Italy and i could ship in all UE countries INCLUDING shipping costs[/font][/color]

Edited by Andrewbp85

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1486571798' post='3232908']
Beautiful!

I had one that was a bit older than this one and it was a truly fabulous, reasonant and very funky sounding bass!

GLWTS
[/quote]

Yeah Silverfoxnik is a very funky and fusion bass, but it has a great variety of sounds with this beautiful new electronic

Absolutely!

My one had a Bartolini 3 band eq circuit in it and it was really versatile tonally.. I used it in a rock band and it sounded great.

I had a Wal Custom 4 string at the time, and the Wal didn't get a look in, either live or in the studio.

Got to say, this is a great price for a bass of this quality; my one cost £1450 new back in 1992, and I then spent another £250 on buying and fitting the electronics!

Edited by silverfoxnik