Why become a member? ×

duplicate post - please ignore
£450

Quatschmacher

Just a feeler at present as I'm awaiting an American standard PJ which will supplant this.

Bought this a couple of years ago and love it (apart from the colour). I had Jon Shuker set it up, dress the frets and fit a Gotoh bridge. (The original is included but is sh*te.)

In great cosmetic condition, just one minuscule paint chip that only goes to the undercoat. The truss rod is functional but I think the previous owner was a bit rough with it. I took it to Jon worried that the adjusting but had been stripped but it turned out I was using a metric hex key and Fenders are imperial. Once he gave me the right size key it worked fine. Not sure it'll go super low with really heavy gauge strings though. It's currently strung with Chromes 50-105 and medium-low.

All passive, controls are VVT.

Comes with the Hiscox case pictured.

Collection preferred from Sheffield, or I could probably bring to London and combine with a visit to friends if you pay the train fare.

The only trades I'd consider would be:

Fender American standard fretless in sunburst or white (if someone has swapped bodies)

Fender 2015 deluxe jazz white or sunburst, rosewood only.

Fender 70s jazz reissue, MIA or MIJ, natural or white, rosewood neck preferred, white blocks only.

Amer

Musicman Stingray SLO special, honeyburst, natural or white, rosewood neck, single H 2 or 3 EQ.

Edited by Quatschmacher