Why become a member? ×

SOLD - FS: MXR M81 Preamp / DI / EQ
£110

dmc79

Hi, new member here, so no feedback but we all have to start somewhere! I figured I would rather pay £20 to sell things to people on this fine forum and support it, than give money to eBay.

I would like £110 delivered for my MXR M81 Preamp / DI pedal. No trades please, I have a Radial DI on the way so just need to cover that cost. I have used this twice and it is in mint condition and could pass for new. These currently sell for around £160-170 new so grab a bargain. All original packaging including manual, MXR booklet & warranty card. Power supply included but it can also run on 9V battery or Phantom power. Only selling as I am going for the simplicity of a plain DI as I don't really need the tone shaping that this offers and would like it to go someone who can use it to its full potential.

A good combined Preamp & DI with tone shaping capabilities from the EQ dials, particularly good if you have an ampless setup. Seperate Input & Output dials, adjustable bass and treble & sweepable mids. Ground lift switch and Pre/Post switch. A very transparent pedal which can give you EQ options before/after sending your signal to the PA.

Ready to post, my eBay user ID is 'boonmonkey' if you want to check me out (100% positive). Thanks

[attachment=236649:IMG_9581.JPG]
[attachment=236650:IMG_9588.JPG]
[attachment=236651:IMG_9589.JPG]
[attachment=236652:IMG_9585.JPG]
[attachment=236653:IMG_9578.JPG]
[attachment=236654:IMG_9586.JPG]
[attachment=236655:IMG_9587.JPG]

Edited by dmc79