Why become a member? ×

M Audio FW 410

I have had this interface for just over a year, bought it new from Absolute music. I haven't used it out of the house and haven't even used the unit that much to be honest. Selling because I am going to go for Guitar rig to get the benefit of a foot controller and some software too.

I can include the original box, driver cd, power supply with lots of adaptors for different countries, and either a 6-6 or 6-4 pin firewire cable.

I do have a DEMO cd of Ableton Live 6. I didn't recieve a serial number with the boxed version but a call to M Audio got me a serial number which I have used. You may be able to try this and that would activate it into Live Lite 6 and then there is a free upgrade to Live Lite 7.

If anyone would care to make me an [b]offer[/b], preferably collected from either central London (could meet at a tube station etc.) or from Guildford, Surrey.

I could arrange posting but it may take a while as I am at uni.

Here is the generic information:

FireWire 410 is a FireWire-compatible audio/MIDI interface that has it all—power, flexibility, compact size and low price. FireWire 410’s 4-in/10-out configuration complete with preamps is perfect for personal recording, routing discrete outputs to a mixer, or directly driving a surround sound system. The on-board ASIO 2-compliant mixer and software control panel provides total routing flexibility—including monitoring with external effects. You also get ultra-low latency software monitoring and near-zero latency hardware direct monitoring—and two headphone outs with independent level controls let you collaborate with a partner anywhere, anytime. FireWire 410 can even be completely bus-powered for total mobile operation (6-pin FireWire port required)

* 2 analog input channels each featuring:
o mic/line inputs (balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4")
o preamp with level control, signal/clip LEDs and amazing available gain of 66dB
o 48V phantom power (globally switched)
o 20 dB pad
* 8 line outputs with signal/clip LEDs (unbalanced 1/4" @ -10dBV)
* stereo monitor level control
* 2-channel S/PDIF digital I/O (coaxial and optical, switched)
* 1 x 1 MIDI I/O with bypass for stand-alone operation
* 2 headphone outs with individual level controls (1/4" TRS)
* 2 FireWire high-speed ports for connection convenience
* low-latency software monitoring; zero-latency direct hardware monitoring
* AC3 and DTS surround support via digital output
* analog outs can directly drive up to 7.1 surround w/o decoder using included software bass management
* standalone operation via AC adapter

Edited by dr.funk